Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: [REL] Bugfix patch 1.17

Re: [REL] Bugfix patch 1.17

Awesome work is all I can say
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Quote Originally Posted by Asheron View Post
    I am truly amazed by the effect you put for Lich King's Soulblight
    Good job
    Thanks, I forgot to mention the fullness of the orb effect on initial impact is a trick I learned from looking at one of Kreeloo's effects. He's done some pretty impressive work; hopefully we'll get to see Tormentress sometime soon.

i found a bug that when some monster trows a trap and dies before the trap reach the cround it will stay on the shooting until you destroy it its not a big thing and propetly not even the work

I can confirm that bug; although it's not fanpatch related. We also have a seperate bugtrack thread for that

Quote Originally Posted by Oldsoul View Post
    i found a bug that when some monster trows a trap and dies before the trap reach the cround it will stay on the shooting until you destroy it its not a big thing and propetly not even the work
    Yeh, that's been around for a while buddy.

Asylum: the skins are included. You should also be able to see them in the server selection. As far as the inclusion of the adult skins, they've been a part of the patch as long as the patch has been around. There's nothing we can do to stop kids from seeing naked ladies on the internet. If children are allowed to play games on the internet without their parents supervision, we can't be held responsible for all the boobs they see. Although I expect zero actual problems because of this (beyond hypothetical arguments with devil's advocates), you could ask Yerky to put a "Mature Content" warning in the OP. It's his call though.
    Ahh, I had no idea they've been included for a while. I haven't seen any yet, heh. I mean, I don't think it will be a problem, because who would be dumb enough to run around nude on an internet game? But yeah, I get what you're saying. Ah well. I guess I gotta smack my bro around for a while so he doesn't find out.

Ahh, I had no idea they've been included for a while. I haven't seen any yet, heh. I mean, I don't think it will be a problem, because who would be dumb enough to run around nude on an internet game? But yeah, I get what you're saying. Ah well. I guess I gotta smack my bro around for a while so he doesn't find out.
    If you're genuinely worried that because of the community patch your brother might see cartoon boobs on the internet for the first time, then I recommend you don't install it instead of smacking your brother around.

Slightly off-topic:

Revenant Greaves droprate is now fixed, but what about Gog...
    I mean, there might be something off with that one. Even when giving it a shot using Defiler, not a single one showd up in 1.16. Any clues?

I just had a Gog dropping yesterday (was in 1.17 with the Uber Occult mod though) - I have to say, they are quite rare (as are some other MI's). Wasn't much impressed by it either...

Defiler doesn't increase MI armor drop rates as far as I know. Only MI weapons. Gog has about 1:1400 (?) chance to drop, it won't drop that often.

EDIT:Late..
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

It does work on Revenant and the likes though.
    (Gildeds dont have MI weapons i guess that might explain the drop ^^ )

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast