Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Thread: Buglist for 1.17

Quote Originally Posted by ASYLUM101 View Post
    I have about 4 copies on steam, all work with the fanpatch, all use the skins.
    Does TQMM still work for your Steam copies?

Can I ask why you are still using TQMM? I don't think that has been supported in ages... I went to look and see if it still worked for me, but can't even figure out where I've got it stored now since i haven't used it in years...

Quote Originally Posted by fathersquid View Post
    Can I ask why you are still using TQMM? I don't think that has been supported in ages... I went to look and see if it still worked for me, but can't even figure out where I've got it stored now since i haven't used it in years...
    I use/used TQMM still since it has the easiest workflow to edit and insert a skin, at least to me. Anyway, can't get it to work anymore.

I re-downloaded a clean install of TQIT, ran the fan-patch, spawned a vendor (which was invisible except for hair), bought a skin, and got this:

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/54...6782A9CDAF71A/

So, it's still not working. All the skin items at the vendors still show up as missing textures too. I do have correct textures for the three amulets though. I really have no idea what's going on, as I only started having trouble with TQIT resources recently, although this is the first time I've tried the fan-patch (mainly since I couldn't get TQMM to work).
    Last edited by mattking4; 05-27-2012 at 03:29 AM.

It's definitely a problem with textures... First, does the install of TQIT work properly? Standard skins work fine? Secondly, are you using the built in version of Allskins included with the fanpatch or are you using the mod itself? Third, when you did your clean re-install, did you delete all previous files, install to a new directory/drive?

Finally, are you running Steam as an administrator?

Yeah, the TQIT installation works great aside from the fanpatch skins not working. When I deleted TQIT I deleted the entire directory (under steamapps/common). Steam always installs into the same place, so it did get reinstalled to the same (newly created) directory. The fanpatch is the only change I've made to this install, I haven't tried the complete AllSkins. I've tried installing the fanpatch as admin, and running Steam as admin, and neither make a difference.

I'm kind of considering just buying a non-Steam copy of TQIT for a few bucks to see if its some kind of new problem with the build that Steam sends at the moment. Is there a non-Steam digital vendor that anyone recommends, or does the disc version work? Does the disc version have a disc check?

Quote Originally Posted by mattking4 View Post
    Yeah, the TQIT installation works great aside from the fanpatch skins not working. When I deleted TQIT I deleted the entire directory (under steamapps/common). Steam always installs into the same place, so it did get reinstalled to the same (newly created) directory. The fanpatch is the only change I've made to this install, I haven't tried the complete AllSkins. I've tried installing the fanpatch as admin, and running Steam as admin, and neither make a difference.

I'm kind of considering just buying a non-Steam copy of TQIT for a few bucks to see if its some kind of new problem with the build that Steam sends at the moment. Is there a non-Steam digital vendor that anyone recommends, or does the disc version work? Does the disc version have a disc check?
    TQIT Disc version is fine (for mods, fanpatch skins, etc), but it does have DRM. If I cared enough, I imagine there is a mod to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by mattking4 View Post
    This CANNOT be the problem because Steam doesn't install the fanpatch, which is where the skins are installed from.
    |ASYLUMSMOD|SageGuide|ThaneGuide|BattlemageHelp|TemplarHelp|EvokerGuide|How to Mod TQIT|
    Please do not PM me asking for modding help or help fixing your game!!! Create a topic!

Bugs for current fanpatch(1.17):
    -no casting animation for "Kuan Ti's Sorrow" staff.

Casting animation for a staff? I fear you have to explain it in more detail... Screenshot or video, perhaps?

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

continued glitches:
    -receiving act 3 relics in act 4
    -star above hero monsters does not go away after they are killed

"Casting animation for a staff? I fear you have to explain it in more detail... Screenshot or video, perhaps?"

Kuan Ti's Sorrow staff is like the night mistress's clutch, it has a chance of different base elemental damages.
    while the night mistress's clutch was updated with the purple projectile graphics, the projectile graphics for Kuan Ti's Sorrow is invisible.

Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast