Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where an how to get a good weapon?

Question where an how to get a good weapon?

where do i have to seed to find a good weapon i used to have a sabertooth (one of the best i believe) but now i made a new character and don't know where to find a good weapon what do you recommend ? i am a harbinger and currently have 290 dps at the third act please i want your help

Re: where an how to get a good weapon?

When you come out of temple of marduk, (starting map of act3), a farmer will give you a side quest...

Well, those purple Ichtians that you have to kill for the quest wear like 5x better equipment than the usual monsters. You can get sweet green spears, axes and clubs from them (alongside with good armor). Be persistent. They are bound to drop something good.

A dual affix Ichtian whomper can be a really deadly thing.

i wrote somethin noobish seed! i mean farm xexe what should be my dpds at this stage of the game?

If you are playing on normal, you're doing good with 290 at this point, although i think you could easily boost this with a good dual affix green weapon.

To get to those ichtians, use 2nd portal in the 3rd act. They are on the fields right across the bridge.

i have dual wield but when i put 2 weps it reduces my dps and also if i put only 1 wep without shield the dps is better than 2 weps

what is dual affix?

Quote Originally Posted by psathas View Post
    what is dual affix?
    It refers to the name of the item. The actual item has standard stats, but if you'Re lucky enough, it will have a prefix, which adds other stats, and a suffix, which adds even more stats.

There's a list around here somewhere with affixes and the stats they bring. A weapon "of Harrowing" for instance gives +% reduction to health.

other farming points???

In Egypt, in Sais (2a,2b), you can find purple Reptilians who similarly to Ichtians hold better equipment... Although I doubt it would do you any good, because after all, Egypt is an earlier act and therefore you get worse equipment than in later acts.

Other than that, well... Just kill stuff, you are bound to find something

Maybe farm a boss or two... Although farming is rather pointless in Normal difficulty, except when you are looking for specific Set-Item pieces.

Question Re: where an how to get a good weapon?

is there 3d telkine?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast