Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: List of bugged locations

List of bugged locations

As we all know, there are a few locations in Titan Quest that are bugged; in some areas you can walk through areas, in the Hanging Gardens there is a place where you can walk to the edge of the world, etc...

With p0a's map decompiler plus the miracle of injection, we might be able to make a sizable patch that adresses these issues. It's not 100% sure it'll work, but we can at least try it. Now all I need to know is where the exact locations of those clipping areas are, so I can seal them off (or perhaps make changes in another way).

So I need your help, here's a list of the bugged areas reported so far.
    Reported bugged locations
    none

Re: List of bugged locations

after Helos, the second side-quest, where you save that guy in the lumber mill. i've noticed this a couple of time playing xmax, a satyr spawns behind that shed on the right. one time, trying to kill it i got in there too, and there's no way out.
    i had to restart.

Can you provide a screenshot perhaps? I've never encountered that one myself, and it's a bit hard to know which exact location you're talking about without a picture.

Ofcourse, monsters spawning in inappropriate places using xMAX is not a bug of the game.

this is the exact location

the problem isn't the monsters spawning there, it's that if you get there you can't get out.

Thanks for the screenshot, much easier So I'll just paint that area with the impassable area tool - once I get enough reports of broken areas that is.

I think there was a thread a while back about bugged areas, but I can't seem to find it.

Here's another, this time in Act 4;
    http://www.titanquest.net/forums/242697-post726.html

I still need more areas, I just know there's a lot more mapbugs in the game...

Imma get my gf to report all the crazy spots she's gotten stuck. I know the lupine city thing in the beginning of act 2 is enterable and difficult to escape from.

The missing portal at Mt. Olympus. I don`t know if this is considered as bug, but maybe the portal should be implemented.

Nah, not a bug.

Anyway, we´ve encountered some issues concerning the map.
    It will not be implemented in the bugfix patch, as it´ll greatly increase the patch size. However, if we can find out how to make the altered map the playable map (the map it loads if you press "Play Titan Quest" ), we'll probably implement it in the balance patch.

There's a cliffside wall on Knossos landing that you can run through to reach an empty cave section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ja9gSbK72xk

There's also a spot where you can run back to the scenery stuff in the back of the athenian temple. I'm pretty sure you know of it already, but right when the stairs stop, there's a couple of columns and two temple buildings. In one spot, you can run up to the and see the flat, texturized ground in the back.

Neither of these is a problem, but I just thought I'd report it.