Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Free CD key please?

Free CD key please?

Hi, I want to play Immortal throne with my friend online but we have the same CD key. We don't want to buy a whole new IT. So could anyone please PM me their CD key? I do not go online at all unless it's with my friend. No one else would be with us. I swear to god. So if you could be so nice to lend me your key I'd really appreciate it. I don't know if this is against the rules but if it is then sorry.

Thanks.

Re: Free CD key please?

1. yes, it is against the rules
    2. you will get no sympathy for asking piracy-like favours for a game whose creator company has gone bankrupt, mostly because of piracy
    3. swearing to god is a bad thing: if god exists, you insult it; if it doesn't, you waste your breath; either way, not a smart move

well i dont play online anymore let me think about it some.''f course you could lan together with same key , if one of you wants to transport a pc to the others house !

still thinking about it

Quote Originally Posted by GWarrior View Post
    well i dont play online anymore let me think about it some.''f course you could lan together with same key , if one of you wants to transport a pc to the others house !
    still thinking about it
    1. yes, it is against the rules