haha...
    Now! :

Would you dare to hit me?!
    haha...

heh what did you do?

tried to use another female model... sadly i became invisible

Quote Originally Posted by Shark
    tried to use another female model... sadly i became invisible
    Yeah, I'm quite experienced it that one! The game can't find the model.
    Try extracting the creatures.arc into c: (root). Then use this in a "bat" file to repack (but make sure you have only "tex", "msh" and "anm" files of the creatures.arc on your "drive c:"):

archivetool Creatures.arc -add \*.tex \ "c:\program files\thq\titan quest\resources"

archivetool Creatures.arc -add \*.msh \ "c:\program files\thq\titan quest\resources"

archivetool Creatures.arc -add \*.anm \ "c:\program files\thq\titan quest\resources"

Ah found out what i wanted to know!

update: heres what i got now!

too bad its moving very slowly and floating in the air...

Ah found out what i wanted to know!

update: heres what i got now! Pretty good soon i will have achieved the goal.

too bad that its moving only really slow and the texture seems to be messed up a bit... what should i do now phnx and does your char moves with normal speed?
    As far as I can tell you have switched textures "femalepcskirt01_white.tex" with "femalepc01.tex". Now you must switch "femalepcskirt01bmp.tex" (bump map) with "flatbmp.tex" (you find it in the system.arc in the textures folder). Only problem is then your character will look sweaty and won't have bump maps on arms, legs etc and the back skirt part looks messed up. If your character moves too slow and is floating above ground then I think you are using the femalepc01.msh for model. Try using the default model i.e. don't switch the model!

Ah now i understand your post, have misread it.

Ok got it now, but its kinda bad with the bump map then... we need to create a new one, which dont produces these errors.

Got this far now, but i already use femalepc01.msh for model but maybe i will try again with it.

Does your char moves normally?

Ok i readded the femalepc01.msh (as the femalepcskirt01.msh) and its still the same...
    Sorry if I wasn't precise enough. I meant to say that you shouldn't use femalepc01.msh instead just use the default model. The femalepc01.msh isn't finished so I think it has wrong collision data so it won't work. Only the default model will look a bit messed up in the back skirt part because of the hair part of the texture is taken as the skirt part of the texture.

Until we will have a working converting program for tex into dds we can't solve this problem.

As I told you, you should use flatbmp.tex as bump map which you can find in the texture folder of system.arc.

No problem when i read it a second time i understand it.

We can already open and edit tex files. (hexed into dds files)
    Or does they not work if they are rehexed into tex again? Because editing the bump map isnt that hard... I will just try it out.

If you use this for converting:

1. delete first 12 bytes . not zeroing....
    2. replace 4th byte to 20
    3. rename *.tex to *.dds

then the texture will be displayed uncorrectly, because of wrong size or whatever. I couldn't edit it if its displayed like that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast