Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [Spirit] Outsider

[Spirit] Outsider

The Outsider is another one point wonder. It comes with an impressive 33% health reduction and other than that, it doesn't become very impressive anymore, especially considering its max level goes up to level 16...

I suggest to let him start at 10% health reduction, building up to 40% at the ultimate level (level 20). I believe this idea was originally proposed by Munderbunny over at tq.net.

Re: [Spirit] Outsider

*cough*me*cough*

Heh, well, I don't remember all the threads. Anyway, that's 2 votes in favor of the change.

Sounds good.
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

I agree, though couldnt he last longer at higher levels as well?

Yeah, beginning at 30 seconds and gradually moving up to 60 or even 90 at lvl 16

Priest

Well, just changing it's %Health Reduction to the amount proposed makes it a bit too skill point demanding...
    Increasing also his duration time by double, seams a bit more appealing to me! This way we could really see the benefit of extra points.

Another way, is adding its %Health Reduction only at level 5, for example, but i guess this would lead to people only putting or 5 points in it or nothing...

Increasing his longevity makes him too powerful - he hits hard and fast. If he demands a lot of skillpoints, than the proposed idea seems just what we need. Although, I would agree with 1 extra second per level. Starting out at 25 seconds perhaps...

I'd rather increase his hitpoints. As it is, with high-enough recharge, you can keep him going non-stop. If you up his duration, it'll be easier to keep him always on.

Yup. I should really make that -80% recharge thread, as well as looking if it's possible to implement..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast