Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resetting Skill Points

Resetting Skill Points

So I heard about resetting skill points and thought I could just rush through most of the game with a certain build and remake it for legendary. Then I found out that the reset was one point at a time...and the cost doubles per point...

Is there a limit to the price it rises to? Will I ever make enough gold to reset 19-20 skill points? (Like 8 trillion gold?) Or should I suck it up and restart?

Re: Resetting Skill Points

The price cap for resetting skill points is 45,000 per point, iirc

Quote Originally Posted by Vegreaper View Post
    45,000 per point

The 45k per point cap seems harsh, but I just started Epic and have close to 18 million gold, so from that perspective a major reallocation of points is totally feasible.

I once had to reset many many many points with my pet-heavy ranger, because for some reason I just couldn't beat Megalesios' little healing minions before they completely healed him. Before I knew it, my character had almost no cash and the next point would have cost 20,000 gold. I remember retrieving at least 13 skill points

it's nothing really, I had enough gold to respec my haruspex from spear to bow going into Epic, that's 13-14 points from PT/PS tree into the Marksmanship. by legendary, you can easily get that money by selling loot, 2-3 piece of normal/yellow drop = 45k or more.

nqh i have like 40 mil [: but if u need some money write a PM [: ill give ya [:

Golds is not a big problem in TQ,well maybe at the start.Most of my toons that are on Legendary have 100M on their pockets.

I did this with the TQdefiler, and kept all my old skills, and therefore masteries, so now i have all the masteries on one character, it kicks ***!

But that's because I'm a cheater.

Quote Originally Posted by markotarma View Post
    I did this with the TQdefiler, and kept all my old skills, and therefore masteries, so now i have all the masteries on one character, it kicks ***!

But that's because I'm a cheater.

yay, and we really needed to know that....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast