Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Female SKiNs

Hello everyone here,

i have a probleme, i like to download this stuff ,its cool, but everytime i go to DL link. . . i get to a site i dont kow what to do.
    please can someone help me , thanks alot.

The skins are included in the Allskins mod which you can get here http://www.titanquest.net/tq-forum/t...Skins-for-TQIT

If there's anyone asking about mirror.
    PLEASE LOOK AT THE PREVIOUS COMMENTS CAREFULLY IF YOU DONT WANT TO DOWNLOAD ALL SKINS MOD.

savefile is broken.

there's one mediafire mirror. for another mirror, look for my comment, it contains the alternate download link.

Priest
    Hello gussygoose,

See the post above yours and here ...
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

No, I am sorry. I think you didn't catch what I'm talking, it's my bad english, sorry. I'm not looking for the download link.

I'm just providing those who needs only vivienne's skins.
    There's filesmelt link/mirror at my previous comment, which can be found here.
    just one comment below another one (mediafire link) provided by fatalajion.

Priest
    Quote Originally Posted by gussygoose View Post
    ... it's my bad english, sorry.
    Oh ... Sorry ... I understand it wrong!
    Servus, Erwin

Oracle 62 / Assassin 62 (68 Lilith) / Guardian (Xmax) 62 / Haruspex (Xmax) 62 / Seducer (Masteries-Xmax) 60 / Arcanist (UL) 59 / Seeker (LilithMasteries) 70 / Chthonian (UL) 36
    » German Thread about TQVault and Lilith Mod ...

I have problem in game i have brown hair but i like to have blond . Can you tell me what I have to click ?

The hair is not part of the skin.

To change that, you have to replace the texture of the standard hair for the whole game.
    However, even that only works as long as you play without a helmet, because every helmet comes with its own hair which is brown again.

The only way to protect your head and have a nice haircut at the same time are modded helmets that look like hair, like the wigs you find in Diablo 2 Immortal.

.., like the wigs you find in Diablo 2 Immortal.
    Hmmph.. Advertisement. xD

Hey pamela, if you're looking for the blonde hair here ya go: CLICK ME YEAH !!

good~~~

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast