Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cherub: The Recruit (For Teenagers)

Cherub: The Recruit (For Teenagers)

I have read this book and the rest of the series many times. This is just the start and they get even better.

I'll give you the blurb to start off with:

"A terrorist doesn't let strangers into her flat because they might be undercover police or intelligence agents, but her children bring their mates home and they run all over the place

The terrorist doesn't know that one of these kids has bugged every room in her house, made copies of all her computer files and stolen her address book.
    The kid works for CHERUB

CHERUB agents are aged between 10 and 17. They live in the real world, slipping under adult radar and getting information that sends criminals and terrosrits to jail."

It is the winner of the Red House Book of the Year award

The book is about a boy, James, aged 11 and his younger sister. The first book mainly focuse on him. After the death of his mother James goes on a downward spiral until CHERUB pick him up. They are looking for someone who is above average intelligence and is adventurous. He fits the bill.

The rest of the story is about how James qualifies and tries to fit into CHERUB and also how he gets on in his first mission.

This is a must read for teenage boys as there aren't that many about but this is one of the best you will read. It gives you everything and more.

I'll finish with quotes from the book by readers and critics.

"Punchy, exciting, glamourous and, what's more, you'll completely wish it was true" ~ Sunday Express

No kidding, this is the funniest book I have ever read...this book is excellent from the first page to the last" ~ Christopher aged 12

Well that's it.

Any tips on how to improve my future reviews are appreciated

Re: Cherub: The Recruit (For Teenagers)

I have all but Superior Saturday of the Keys To The Kingdom Series

The others I will have to check out.

Also The Boy Soldier series by Andy McNabb should definitely be checked out. They are awesome

I wonder when Lord Sunday is coming out!?

Yeah... I will have to check that out too ^_^

Very nice I've Read Every Single Cherub Book Gotta Read The General