Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Items List

Need Items List

Hello! I'm looking for a comprehensive list of all the Items in the game. EVERYTHING! Rare/Legendary/Artifacts the works..... Does anyone know where I can find something like this in more of a list format? Game Banshee something or other has a pretty good site for it, but I can't print directly from it, it's just too much info you need to click to get places to. Please help if you can, I'm trying to become a collector of things, and I could use a reference guide for it. Let me know!

Re: Need Items List

Someone made a spreadsheet file for Microsoft Excel that is quite good for that... it even calculates if you have enough relics, etc to make artifacts... I'm not sure what the thread is though to find it... hopefully someone here can point you to it. My file is called TQITitems for Office 2007, and there is one called TQITitems for Office 97-2003 as well.

Go here:

http://titanquestvault.ign.com/View....il&id=37#Files

Download both lists by Dave the Turd. They are the only ones I use.

Excellent, these are perfect. thanks for the help!

Wow A lot more stuff out there to find !

Your welcome. When I saw that list I thought I would never find everything, but after playing about a year, I finally did. Now all I collect are monster infrequents. Good luck guys.

Can you define monster infrequents? I think you mean the ultra rare greens, but I'm not positive.

They are the same as ultra rare greens. Everyone just calls them monster infrequents or MI's. That's all I farm for anymore. Recently I've been farming for the Breastplate of the Minotaur which is only dropped by the Minotaur Lord inside the Minoan labyrinth. While there, I've also been farming the Telkine Megalesios for the Megalesios' Seal. I've been farming them for a few days now and still nothing. Oh well, but at least it keeps me playing the game.

Oh, ok! I guess I didn't know exactly what you meant because I haven't been playing long enough to find many of those. In fact, I don't think I've came accross any yet to be honest. Wonder if anyones been able to make a list of those, and how to get them. For example, I'd have probably never known about what you said, without you telling me specifically. I think that's what I love about the game, is that there is so freaking much to do. Thanks for your help again though!

Collecting loot is what I love about this game and continues to keep me playing it. Some MI's are monster specific like folgs(a club weapon) from troglodyte's, sabertooth swords and tiger claws from tigermen, and so on. You can go here for starters to see some mi's:

http://tinyurl.com/2rj8tq

There's just so many types of weapons, armor, jewelry, etc. that you can probably play and collect for years and not even have everything. That's what I love about this game. Maybe when I'm done with my collection obsession I can concentrate on leveling up more chracters.