Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests [1.3.7]

Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

justt checked out your nice defiler yesterday, nice thing, man!

but I have one question: Is ther no mod that shows full names of infrequents??

I installed the full version.

Quote Originally Posted by tkman View Post

I think you'll need the new TQVault for that.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

that is what I am using right now, but it is a bit uncomfortable (especially since my v 2.11 displays all names in german) ^^

I installed the full version.
    You can do that in the game now (i.e. not with TQVault), using the current version of this
    SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET. It's under "Mods By" for Immortal Throne in the Bman's box,
    "Show Hidden Prefixes/Suffixes."

You can see it in action here: http://www.titanquest.net/forums/mod...t-exe-mod.html

well, I thought I have the latest version..... downloaded yesterday, maybe I have to check again and install the light update version.

thanks

It's the .NET preview that has this, not the old VB6 Final Version. It's 482kb though the front page at http://tq.soulseekkor.com/downloads.html doesn't show that, yet.

Unlike most of the mods that are inactive in the preview, this mod is active because it's brand new. (You'll see it in bold type)
    Last edited by SoulSeekkor; 04-18-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Website change.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekkor View Post
    I understand what you're saying, that would be more in Bman's line of expertise. Unfortunately doing something like that I have a feel would make monsters spawn with no items at all part of the time, which wouldn't be much fun.

Soul
    Well, one way of preventing the items to fall is of course, the monsters not having them. But from what I understood, there is also a probability of even HAVING the item equipped, not to drop it (that would be the in-game way of simulating that the item was made unusable in the fight, and it exists on the game, as far as I understood).

Now the trick would be to raise the probability of having the monster NOT dropping the item to 100% if it was not green or unique. I'm not sure if this is at all possible, but that's the way I would try to implement it.

that is what I am using right now, but it is a bit uncomfortable (especially since my v 2.11 displays all names in german) ^^
    download the tqvault 2.15 beta. I believe it now has the option to let you pick the language it displays. Or go into your TQ\Text folder and TQIT\Resources folder and "hide" all the Text_*.arc files EXCEPT for Text_EN.arc. This will force TQVault to use english. By "hide" I mean rename/move/or delete (I do not recommend delete).

Quote Originally Posted by lufe View Post
    Well, one way of preventing the items to fall is of course, the monsters not having them. But from what I understood, there is also a probability of even HAVING the item equipped, not to drop it (that would be the in-game way of simulating that the item was made unusable in the fight, and it exists on the game, as far as I understood).

Now the trick would be to raise the probability of having the monster NOT dropping the item to 100% if it was not green or unique. I'm not sure if this is at all possible, but that's the way I would try to implement it.
    Each monster has a single boolean variable, "dropItems" - so it's all or nothing.

Thumbs down Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

Hey Soulseekker, thanks for the amazing tool, when trying to mod stats, etc, I keep getting the following error.. I have searched the forums and cant really find anything that helps that much..I have admin privileges and the game path is correct.. Do you have any advise that u are able to offer?

Thanks!

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast