Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 747

Thread: TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests [1.3.7]

  1. #61

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    justt checked out your nice defiler yesterday, nice thing, man!

    but I have one question: Is ther no mod that shows full names of infrequents??


    I installed the full version.

  2. #62
    Eternal Champion Batman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    6,315

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by tkman View Post
    justt checked out your nice defiler yesterday, nice thing, man!

    but I have one question: Is ther no mod that shows full names of infrequents??
    I think you'll need the new TQVault for that.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.


  3. #63

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    that is what I am using right now, but it is a bit uncomfortable (especially since my v 2.11 displays all names in german) ^^

  4. #64
    Senior Member I_Raps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by tkman View Post
    justt checked out your nice defiler yesterday, nice thing, man!

    but I have one question: Is ther no mod that shows full names of infrequents??


    I installed the full version.
    You can do that in the game now (i.e. not with TQVault), using the current version of this
    SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET. It's under "Mods By" for Immortal Throne in the Bman's box,
    "Show Hidden Prefixes/Suffixes."

    You can see it in action here: http://www.titanquest.net/forums/mod...t-exe-mod.html

  5. #65

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    well, I thought I have the latest version..... downloaded yesterday, maybe I have to check again and install the light update version.

    thanks

  6. #66
    Senior Member I_Raps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    It's the .NET preview that has this, not the old VB6 Final Version. It's 482kb though the front page at http://tq.soulseekkor.com/downloads.html doesn't show that, yet.

    Unlike most of the mods that are inactive in the preview, this mod is active because it's brand new. (You'll see it in bold type)
    Last edited by SoulSeekkor; 04-18-2010 at 02:41 PM. Reason: Website change.

  7. #67
    Demigod lufe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,000

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by SoulSeekkor View Post
    I understand what you're saying, that would be more in Bman's line of expertise. Unfortunately doing something like that I have a feel would make monsters spawn with no items at all part of the time, which wouldn't be much fun.

    Soul
    Well, one way of preventing the items to fall is of course, the monsters not having them. But from what I understood, there is also a probability of even HAVING the item equipped, not to drop it (that would be the in-game way of simulating that the item was made unusable in the fight, and it exists on the game, as far as I understood).

    Now the trick would be to raise the probability of having the monster NOT dropping the item to 100% if it was not green or unique. I'm not sure if this is at all possible, but that's the way I would try to implement it.

  8. #68
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    504

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by tkman View Post
    that is what I am using right now, but it is a bit uncomfortable (especially since my v 2.11 displays all names in german) ^^
    download the tqvault 2.15 beta. I believe it now has the option to let you pick the language it displays. Or go into your TQ\Text folder and TQIT\Resources folder and "hide" all the Text_*.arc files EXCEPT for Text_EN.arc. This will force TQVault to use english. By "hide" I mean rename/move/or delete (I do not recommend delete).

  9. #69
    Senior Member I_Raps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,219

    Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Quote Originally Posted by lufe View Post
    Well, one way of preventing the items to fall is of course, the monsters not having them. But from what I understood, there is also a probability of even HAVING the item equipped, not to drop it (that would be the in-game way of simulating that the item was made unusable in the fight, and it exists on the game, as far as I understood).

    Now the trick would be to raise the probability of having the monster NOT dropping the item to 100% if it was not green or unique. I'm not sure if this is at all possible, but that's the way I would try to implement it.
    Each monster has a single boolean variable, "dropItems" - so it's all or nothing.

  10. #70

    Thumbs down Re: SoulSeekkor's TQ Defiler.NET News/Requests

    Hey Soulseekker, thanks for the amazing tool, when trying to mod stats, etc, I keep getting the following error.. I have searched the forums and cant really find anything that helps that much..I have admin privileges and the game path is correct.. Do you have any advise that u are able to offer?

    Thanks!

Page 7 of 75 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •