Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Naked Maenad Skin V 5.0, with Custom Armors and gameplay mod!

Re: Naked Maenad Skin V 2.0

If you haven't found out yet, you can remove the transparency from the rogues by changing their mesh to the regular maenad mesh.

Amazing work, Swift It's getting better and better as you go. I am also very busy with my own project, but I'm always checking yours...

By the way, did you receive my PM? No?

Amgoz1 - Many thanks for that tip! I thought it was some effect modifier... And I really like their colours (light blue hair on dark blue skin, mmm)

Btw, did you get my PM about that darn triggerboundingvolume tag? I really can't find it for the life of me (even in your unmodified mod) and it'd really make the maenad mod much better if I could fix it.

Lufe - Yes, thank you! I didn't check my mail for a while, sorry... I'm eagerly awaiting your project too!

Appearantly your PM was ambushed by evil toasters on it's way to my mailbox. About the trigger thing, It's on the bottom of the character tab in the ArtManager you can't miss it.

Evil toasters, heh...

I tried again in Artmanager, but I still don't see that tag... here is a screenshot of what's under the Character tab, maybe you can tell me what's wrong:

Art Manager

It should be on the bottom line. Do you only have TQ (not IT)?

Quote Originally Posted by I_Raps View Post
    It should be on the bottom line. Do you only have TQ (not IT)?
    I have IT - I'm using IT's art manager.

I have a feeling you're only working with a portion of the Database. Check out this post: http://www.titanquest.net/forums/218445-post2.html

Pay special attention to the first link there. Also the one about new templates.

When you use ArtManager to Import a Record, the Records folder should look like this:

http://i32.tinypic.com/2qdn5gp.jpg

Thanks for the help, but I guess I need to describe my problem more specifically...

I don't have problems with the database - importing dbr-s works fine. I already have the IT Templates installed, the records I need to modify are in the database: screencap.

What I'd need to do -and that's where Amgoz1 could help me - is if he'd tell me where exactly will I find this 'triggerboundingevents' tag?

I've looked in both the records he and I modified for the mod - femalepc01.dbr and anm_maenad2.dbr. These are pretty much the only dbrs in the mod, anyway...

If you have time, Amgoz1, could you download the modified mod and try to look into this? I'd really like to make this work smoothly, many people playing with the mod complained about this issue. You can find the mod Here! Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you changed the template to the IT ones? If not go under "file" and then "set template" then the filepath should look something like this:
    "C:\Documents and Settings\yourname\Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Working\database\Templates\Player.tpl".

The triggerbound value is at the bottom of the character tab picture: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii28/amgoz1/hhh.jpg

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast