I am back for a little while. So I am releasing TQ Vault 2.14. It is based upon the TQVault 2.13 Beta release by EJFudd.
For those of you that are unfamiliar with TQVault: It is a tool that you can use outside of the game to manage your inventory. It provides unlimited storage space via named vaults which you can use to store all your phat lewt. It allows you to trade items between your characters with ease. It also facilitates trading items via email with other players. It also allows you to do some cheating type stuff, such as remove relics from items, or change your relic completion bonus, or copy items or create set items.
The installer requires .Net Framework 3.5. The installer will prompt you to install this package if necessary, but some users have reported problems with this feature. I recommend you download and install the framework before trying to install TQVault.
Other than that, just run the installation and you should be all set.
TQVault 2.14 Installer:
TQVault 2.14 VS 2008 Source Code (Only useful for programmers that might want to fiddle with the program):
Changes since v2.12
TQVault v2.13 BETA1 by EJFudd
Change Extract Diaglog for IT database
Fixed decoding for:
When .dbr extension is not written into item
Skill Descriptions for buff skills
Augmented pet skills
Granted skill level
Use single value when min and max are the same
Sleep Damage / Resistance
Skill Disruption Damage / Resistance
Increased Projectile Speed
Freeze / Reduced Freeze Duration
Chance for Character Effects
Chance for Offensive Modifiers
Chance for Retaliation Modifiers
Percent Life Retaliation
Reduced Damage Percent
TQVault v2.13 BETA2 by EJFudd
Fix issue with creating new vaults
Change color of requirements to grey
Fixed decoding of Artifact creation gold cost
TQVault v2.13 BETA3 by EJFudd
Fix decoding of racial bonuses for multiple races
Added dynamic level decoding which counts number of attributes (still needs testing)
Fixed static level decoding issue with string comparisons
Changed some UI behavior:
Add mouse click to enter vault
Changed focus to "Enter Vault" button upon resource load complete so Enter and Space bar will enter vault
Added deleting items with right click
Added relic removal with right click
Added rough properties screen
Changes in BETA-4 by bman654
- Fixed bug in database extraction tool for non-US versions of Windows.
- Right-click on an item and you have the option to change the itemSeed.
- Right-click on an artifact/charm/relic or item with a charm/relic and you can see all possible completion bonuses for that item and their chance of occuring in the game. You can also change the completion bonus by just selecting a different bonus.
Changes in BETA-5 by bman654
- Comes with an installer. In theory this will make sure all the VC stuff gets installed.
- Right click and item and you have the option to make a copy of the item.
- Right click a set item and you have the option to create the rest of the items in the set.
Changes in v2.14 by bman654
- Fixed crash bug with Azurite Armbands
- Fixed (hopefully) bug with TQVaultMon not being able to find/start Titan Quest when you click the "Start TQ" button.