Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 225 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The 0 Deaths XmaX Challenge

Thumbs up The 0 Deaths XmaX Challenge

Hi guys,
    After a very good run my Bow ranger finally bit the dust this morning at level 65. When i scouted a party of dragonians i thought it was free of heroes but there was one in the distance i didnt see. So i died right outside the generals repose cave. RIP Ulysses...

Ok heres the mission if you choose to except it.
    To complete normal,epic and legendary without dying. The hard part is to complete it all while running XmaX in all its glory(not x2,x3 or x4)from start to finish. The other requirement is to have a minimum of 150,000 kills(75k total if u let your pets do the killing). Also to have killed every major monster in the game(All telkines,typhons,manticores,hydras, dragon liches, hades and yes even toxeus and his secret area entourage).

The good thing is that you're allowed to use any items you've found with previous characters. However, all items must be legitimate so no bugged items such as homados or other items that give u super speed that isnt in its definition. Also absolutely NO defiling to increase attribute points,multiple masteries, socked blue or purples etc. No cheating allowed, play with pride people! Its the final frontier in the game. Of course if u die the challenge is over for you.

The New Element of the Challenge!
    Ok guys so you've tried the challenge twinked but have you ever tried it untwinked and with no pots, I know it sounds hard but I believe it can be done. I think its a real test of your metal and it really relies on luck to get the right drops. Team play is allowed in this challenge but 'team' does not mean you can bring in a twinked friend to help you lol! Team means both of you are around the same level and are both participating in the the no pots challenge. If you can complete this challenge then you can truly consider yourself a Legend of the game.

LEGENDS

THE IMMORTALS (Completed Challenge)
    1. Persona: Conqueror, Level 69. Kill Count [206138]
    2. MagicMissile - Ranger, Level 68. Kill Count [160322]
    3. CAP007 - (Exceter) Level 67 Templar [169,649]
    4. Gasconron - (Rayearth) Level 67 Conqueror [150037]
    5. Zerit: Champion, Level 65. Kill Count [150001]
    6. yerkyerk: Soothsayer, Level 65. Kill Count [30607]

UNTWINKED NO POTS LEADERBOARD
    1. Zerit - () 58 Templar, Epic Rhakotis
    2. TimelordDC - (Timelord) 46 Hunter, Plains of Judgement

TWINKED LEADERBOARD
    2. TimelordDC - (Persephone) 63 Harbinger, Legendary Rhakotis
    3. The Fallen One - (Storm) 62 Thane, Legendary Athenian Catacombs
    4. Creslyn – (Lisen) 60 Prophet, Epic Styx
    5. Eric The Red - (Hannibal) 59 Conjurer, Epic Athens
    6. Zerit - () 57 Diviner, Epic Act 1 Labyrinth
    7. Persona - (Swann) 53 Hunter, Epic Parnassus
    8. Eric The Red - (Hercules) 54 Guardian, Epic Sparta
    9. Gasconron - (Lajoya) 48 Elementalist, Epic Delphi
    10. Runefang - (Enoch) 48 Haruspex, Epic Parnassus

NOTABLE R.I.Ps
    1. Eric_The_Red - (Captain America) 69 Conqueror, Legendary Hades Throne Room
    2. Nzone - (Sophia) 60 Juggernaut, Epic Hades Throne Room

Re: The 0 Deaths XmaX Challenge

You are SO on

think i'll go with a stalwart Templar...figure i can play one without too much guilt since the challenge is so hard lol

nice another contender. Im gonna try a conqueror.

You're on.

I'm doing either a Harbinger, Spellbreaker, Templar or Conqueror.

Though with a Conq I'm currently at lvl 54 Legendary act 1 x3, have a Harbinger of lvl 75 and Spellbreaker kills faster than a Templar..Spellbreaker it is
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

changed my mind and went with my good ol' prophet...i have ridiculous amounts of gear that boost lightning damage

currently level 9 and about to take on Nessus.

current build: http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.a...-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

I chose a conqueror (CaptainAmerica). Hes currently level 20 and im about to hit the gorgons. Very hard to get used to someone who has no ranged attacks when ur used to playing archers lol. So far so good guys, prepare to die medusas!

damn i'm falling behind...still in Megara lol

i almost forgot my love affair with Storm, but i'm starting to remember again. squall, spellbreaker, repeat, collect loot

omg Ive cracked 500 hrs on xfire. I'm truly addicted to this game now. Medusas were a lot harder than i remembered with my archers. Its a whole new dimension with a defender build.

Keep it going guys..lvl 11 at Megara. Going to max Warfare mastery and Battle Stndard as soon as possible. 1 skill point in other essential skills.
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Damn i was away and everybody is having fun.. I ll join too .. Im a little late so i ll cheat.. I go Haruspex

Page 1 of 225 1231151101 ... LastLast