Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Skins for Dummies / Simple way to use skins for online game

Thumbs up Re: Skins for Dummies / Simple way to use skins for online game

Would this work for animations as well?

I'm working on making the male a dragonian. I read somewhere that all the animations that you add the malepc01.dbr need to be in the same file so if I just added them to creatures/pc/male/anim or however it is worded(not at my home computer atm) would that work?

I think I got everything else figured out just not 100% sure on the animations.

Re: Skins for Dummies / Simple way to use skins for online game

I love it. It's very convenient. Thanks!

...........I also like the enclosed Nymphy nymph.

BMP file update for Skins for Dummies
    by I_Raps

Update the muscular skin by San Diavolo:

Pic with the current malepc01bmp file:

Pic with I_Raps new malepc01bmp file:

***INSTALLATION
    Install the new BMP file here:
    c:\program files\titan quest\database\creatures\pc\male\malepc01bmp

***DOWNLOAD:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/98865229...01bmp.zip.html

Thanx to I_Raps for his great work !! Enjoy !

A new version of Skins for Dummies will be available soon !!

Okay, a probably VERY obvious question to those of you who are old hands at installing mods, but. Will armor equipped show up OVER these skins, or will we just be as is all the time?

I'd really like to get rid of that massive tunic that just looks silly under a lot of the mage clothing, but I don't necessarily want bare boobies all the time :B

EDIT: Scratch that. I found screenshots where apparently armor does show up over. Goodie.

Here's a post I put in another thread that had questions about how to do this. I'm repeating it here for future skin-users.

Don't touch the .arz file!

Create a new folder inside the Database folder, name the new folder Creatures, then create a new folder inside that one named PC, then another new folder inside the PC folder named Female.

With the Skins for Dummies download, you will obtain a creatures folder, with all skins (Male and Female) inside. Put this folder in the Database folder alongside the Database.arz file. Don't touch the .arz file!

This should work. Hope you're like it.

Thanx again I_Raps for your quick anwer !!

great thread it all worked like a champ. been getting into TQ alot lately but still pretty newbish can someone direct me to a link that actually explains how to install the monster skins? been looking around pretty fruitlessly.

nevermind its all good. got naked cat ladies now.

Well, this is both my intro and a question.

Hi everyone! I recently got TQ and I'm really enjoying it. However, when the thought came to me that there may be mods out there to help with the lack of customization for your character (aside from armor), I came across this site.

Now my question: I followed the directions on the first post to get the skin to appear in the game, but there the tunic graphic is "under" it, messing up the look completely. Is there any way to fix this? The skin in question is Gigantes Black Eye Edition, by OoALEJOoO. Any help on how to fix this?

Sure thing, it's easy to do. Get this file that you see on my post (femalepcskirt01bmp.zip) and install it on the same place that you have installed the Gigantes Black Eye edition from Alejo.

If you have already this file there on this directory, back up the file before you copy this one over it. But chances are that you don't have the file at all, so in this case just copy it to the same place as the ALJEJO file and that's it
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast