Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Titan Quest 2

Titan Quest 2

Will there be one?

Re: Titan Quest 2

probably not... but if there will it wont be for a long time and we wouldn't be told...

Mediera said they are working on RPG game and had been promoting to get license/publisher to fund the project. I just hope it's Titan Quest 2.

Even if it is TQ2, it won't be called that. THQ own the rights to TQ.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

Hell they could call it TEK's Quest for all I care. A sequel, no matter what it's called, would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    Hell they could call it TEK's Quest for all I care. A sequel, no matter what it's called, would be awesome.
    There would have to be an optional lock out of all the Hentai and Tentacle scenes though, but the fairies and nurses could stay I guess...
    Last edited by defboy99; 06-24-2014 at 03:03 AM. Reason: rape reference

I live just a few miles away from their Maynard HQ office, maybe I just camp out at the main lobby in hoping that one of their employee is coughing up some news LOL hahahah

Serious though, they must be very very busy working on new projects: War Hammer (or Dawn of War?) expansion + new RPG game + console game. I wonder what game(s) are they working on for the console. I presume it is for the Xbox 360. I don't think the new RPG game is for the console. Hmmm may be they port TQ:IT over ?

As for future TQ2, here is what Michael Verrette said. I take it as a grain of salt but who knows! hmmm I wonder Michael Verrette is Medeira in the forum? hehhehe

FiringSquad: What hints can you give us about Iron Lore's plans following the release of the expansion?

Michael Verrette: There isn't much I can say about what we are currently working on at Iron Lore. We hope to continue to grow the Titan Quest franchise and are exploring new and exciting directions to take our next game in.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk33 View Post
    There would have to be an optional lock out of all the Hentai and Tentacle scenes though, but the fairies and nurses could stay I guess...
    Yes, I can only guess at what the available character models might look like also.
    Last edited by defboy99; 06-24-2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: rape reference

Quote Originally Posted by nzone View Post
    As for future TQ2, here is what Michael Verrette said. I take it as a grain of salt but who knows! hmmm I wonder Michael Verrette is Medeira in the forum? hehhehe

Michael Verrette: There isn't much I can say about what we are currently working on at Iron Lore. We hope to continue to grow the Titan Quest franchise and are exploring new and exciting directions to take our next game in.
    1st you should make sure that when you quote someone you don't say it is from someone else. Say I post that Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican and in real life I'm chuck norris... you should say that CHuck norris said Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican. You should say whisk33 said that Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican. regardless of the validity of a mexican living in oregon

Second
    Medierras Name says
    "medierra
    Lead Gameplay Designer - Iron Lore Entertainment"
    In the brochure of TQ:IT the Lead Gameplay Designer is Arthur Bruno
    Arthur Bruno is the cool dog that have been feeding us all the info. So many props Art.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk33 View Post
    1st you should make sure that when you quote someone you don't say it is from someone else. Say I post that Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican and in real life I'm chuck norris... you should say that CHuck norris said Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican. You should say whisk33 said that Dirty Sanchez is a dirty mexican. regardless of the validity of a mexican living in oregon legally

Second
    Medierras Name says
    "medierra
    Lead Gameplay Designer - Iron Lore Entertainment"
    In the prochure of TQ:IT the Lead Gameplay Designer is Arthur Bruno
    Arthur Bruno is the cool dog that have been feeding us all the info. So many props Art.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast