Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Wanted Monster Infrequents and chances to get them

Just moved my Brigand through the five domains to Elysium, and pulled 4 MI's through that area. One Khthonion spike, a Razor, Phonoi and Homados.
    It's my first Homados and Khthonion Razor drops ever. Just wondering about Homados. I tried putting it on, remembering something about it maxing AS, as this thread say, and fired some test shots. Then I removed my bracers that add a fairly large amount of AS, and it felt like I was shooting much slower.

Any idea why it looks and feels much slower?
    What would be good to socket it with? it's "of Immortality".

The spike, razor and phonoi is nothing special. The usual elemental damage of some kind and flat stat bonus, you know, the usual.

benne^

Found another Homados today, with exactly the same stats as the other one. Read about that happening sometimes, but hey, I don't mind, at least it's a decent suffix on them.

benne^

Olympian God
    If you have the fan patch loaded, Homados' bugged AS bonus no longer applies. So you'll just get the listed bonus. It's a very ordinary MI without the bug, not worth using imo.

Thought it was something like that, I can live with slower attack speed and a smoother game experience. To the vendor they go.

benne^

After farming epic gorgon sisters +caves till I got bored, like 30 runs, still no S. cuffs. First Profaner on floor 1 of the Athenian Catacombs, bingo. Too bad it's a standard with only +26 dex.

When I was looking through my vault, I saw a couple of MIs called Stheno's Wisdom that I thought I can find a use for in my future projects. Turns out every version I have is Epic and none are Legendary. This is kind of wierd for me since I mainly rush into Epic and do minimal farming with my toons there.

Since I am fairly contented with the Stonebinder affixed items and I have a complete set of Sentinel Items, that I don't really find worthwhile to farm. Can someone confirm me if they found a Legendary version of Stheno's Wisdom before I go bonkers trying to farm good dual affixed ones in Legendary. And since they seem to spawn fairly less than SB items, if you can inform me their drop rate.
    HC xMax Challenge Finishers/Level/# of Retries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ltCdM-wq0AsEY4
    HC xMax Active Entries: S. Binder 63 (1), War 60 (1), Ora 60 (2), Tem 60 (1), Pal 50 (0) Coming Soon: Prophet, Spellbreaker, Illusionist
    Final TQ Goals: All Professions in xmax Legendary (22/45)

Quote Originally Posted by gasconron View Post
    When I was looking through my vault, I saw a couple of MIs called Stheno's Wisdom that I thought I can find a use for in my future projects. Turns out every version I have is Epic and none are Legendary. This is kind of wierd for me since I mainly rush into Epic and do minimal farming with my toons there.

Since I am fairly contented with the Stonebinder affixed items and I have a complete set of Sentinel Items, that I don't really find worthwhile to farm. Can someone confirm me if they found a Legendary version of Stheno's Wisdom before I go bonkers trying to farm good dual affixed ones in Legendary. And since they seem to spawn fairly less than SB items, if you can inform me their drop rate.
    I think I read somewhere that this only drops on Epic. I have an Epic one as well, nothing on Normal and Legendary. And I've been killing thousands of Gorgon's at Legendary (and a generous amount at Normal), none dropped it beyond or below Epic difficulty (I have a fanpatch).

Bug perhaps, or I'm just unlucky in seeing it.

@silenttales: thanks, much for heads up... i feared just as much. i thought the fan patch fixed these kinds of inconsistencies, i don't know i guess this must be the original design so the guys decided not to touch it.
    HC xMax Challenge Finishers/Level/# of Retries: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...ltCdM-wq0AsEY4
    HC xMax Active Entries: S. Binder 63 (1), War 60 (1), Ora 60 (2), Tem 60 (1), Pal 50 (0) Coming Soon: Prophet, Spellbreaker, Illusionist
    Final TQ Goals: All Professions in xmax Legendary (22/45)

I am farming Troglodytes at Styx for Folgs atm (many hours a day) and also leveling from 70 to 75 (72 atm). So far best ones are Folg of Reckless power and of Annihilation (found a Tyrant's Stygian Scepter of Reckless power though and using that along way with the Sapros). I got also Iris and Coven Nex while farming and 2 agamemnon's scepters, so not bad of a farm!!
    Not seen a good one with both good prefix and suffix. But I won't give up till I find one!!!

Maybe I'll farm SBC's after that since the best pairs I got during 2 days of heavy farming were some with +dex and +pierce resistance. I'm not even going to use 'em though since I can't loose those godly Conqueror's bracers..
    I'll post here my progress since I mostly will farm for MI''s for the next days/weeks.
    Wish me luck

Break a leg Parasite! ...Theirs of course, not yours hehe .

Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 303839404142 ... LastLast