Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Wanted Monster Infrequents and chances to get them

Citizen

Re: Most Wanted Monster Infrequents and chances to get them

Quote Originally Posted by kalyan View Post
    I heard there is few of them in the egypt tombs.
    Btw I think only Act2 gilded can drop revenant items.

Do you know where I can get screenshot or vault with legendary Staff of the Magi ? I only have normal version.
    Lol, I guess that would be the valley of kings eh? I wasn't even thinking of that since when I go there I'm only in the habit of running straight to the Telkine. Lol, I guess I have a reason to go farm the other tombs.

Can't help you on the screenies though (I have epic Staffs and Hoods, but no Legendaries).

Koz

Very nice post. Pretty interesting for those that are hunting for the MIs.
    I'll probably link this post in my MI FAQ I got going for the people who are interested in checking those out... You wouldn't be interested in finishing the list by any chance would you? I have maps with all the items laying on the ground, or you seem to be familiar enough with the database...

Thumbs up Re: Most Wanted Monster Infrequents and chances to get them

WOW, simply wow... really thank you for sharing these informations.

Now, in order to complete the whole thing, we have to add some more MI (ie: rancor) and to describe where is the best place to farm the specific kind of monsters.

Thx again.

Ciao!!

Wow! I didn't know that Homados was a Monster Infrequent. Good job I didn't sell the one that I found.

VERY GOOD THREAD! Nice job..

If you don't mind, I suggest you edit and include some/(or all ) other frequently farmed MI like RANCORS, FOLG, Kthonion RAZORs, etc. Also include the monsters and maps to looks for. Soldier's Unyielding Will for example drop only from formicids in Medea and not from anywhere else(not with pale formicids).

More list and this should be stickied..

Added: Hood of the Magi, Folg, Rancor.

Anybody know forum administrator who can allow me to post more than 10 images in one post?

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion˛ View Post
    WOW, simply wow... really thank you for sharing these informations.

Now, in order to complete the whole thing, we have to add some more MI (ie: rancor) and to describe where is the best place to farm the specific kind of monsters.
    You welcome.
    Rancor is here and I did my best remembering location names.

Quote Originally Posted by maul View Post
    If you don't mind, I suggest you edit and include some/(or all ) other frequently farmed MI like RANCORS, FOLG, Kthonion RAZORs, etc.
    Of course I don't mind. Rancor and Folg added, but I don't have any Kthonian Razors. The thing is - I want to post MI's with screenshots, so people can actually see them, not just boring text.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk33 View Post
    You wouldn't be interested in finishing the list by any chance would you? I have maps with all the items laying on the ground, or you seem to be familiar enough with the database...
    If by finishing the list you mean 162 MI's of game - no.
    I don't have so much free time.
    People farm for only few MI's, who needs all 162 anyway?

I have Madman's Greenpeace map, but it's not working in IT. What I need is some godly MI's screenshots.

EDITed: Large section deleted due to obvious contradiction to reality oh well.

ok now for my constructive part of my post so I don't get flamed so badly this thread never gets back on topic,
    You might want to try and set up another thread with a poll of what items to include in your Highly Desireable Monster Infrequents list... I don't really know how that would work and so perhaps it would be much simplier just to use your own discression and edit appropriately.
    I think getting maps/telling how to get to the places where that monster type stands is a very good idea. It doesn't need to be on the first page; it could just be linked it a different post in this thread. for example...

Anybody know forum administrator who can allow me to post more than 10 images in one post?
    Just make a new topic and reserve a few posts for editing at the beginning. Would be annoying to remake the thread, but probably easier than getting to post more than 10 pictures per post.

And about the sticky or not sticky argument: Sticky isn't necessary, but there should be a sticky with links to threads like this.

Edit: Oh, and what about Melinoe Elite Spear Runners for Kthonian Spikes? Can't they drop them?

Whisk33, it seems to me you care too much about that sticky thing.

I made a Table of Unique Items Drop Chances for Titan Quest Bosses, it taked much more effort than Most Wanted MI list, and this table isn't stickied here, and so what? You dig some info about the game, you share it with other people, and that's it.
    Even though your FAQ isn't sticked it isn't stopped me from downloading your MI pdf list. I used it quite a few times, it's really good, so thank you for your time.

Now to the topic, I don't think there is need to create too much threads with voting and stuff. People just chime in here about MI's they want to see.
    If someone can explain to me how to create(cheat) the item for screenshot it would be nice.

Whisk33, it seems to me you care too much about that sticky thing.

I made a Table of Unique Items Drop Chances for Titan Quest Bosses, it taked much more effort than Most Wanted MI list, and this table isn't stickied here, and so what? You dig some info about the game, you share it with other people, and that's it.
    Even though your FAQ isn't sticked it isn't stopped me from downloading your MI pdf list. I used it quite a few times, it's really good, so thank you for your time.

Now to the topic, I don't think there is need to create too much threads with voting and stuff. People just chime in here about MI's they want to see.
    If someone can explain to me how to create(cheat) the item for screenshot it would be nice.
    I dont care about me earning stickies.. I just see many threads where people say things should and.. WHAT THE CRAP HOW DID I MISS THAT AMAZING UNIQUE DROP CHANCE. OMG. That my friend in a word is awesome.
    yeah the vote idea might have been bad.. I was trying
    I can help you though. I have a map that has all the old MI lying on the ground. I have another one that has all the new one! Hooray.If you need that PM me with your email address and I'll send it over to you.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast