Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Table of Unique Items Drop Chances

Does anyone know the best item for palidins? He's a melee character

Can anyone post the excel version of the table here? The link is broken!

If anybody still has a copy of the Excel spreadsheet, could you please upload it and provide a link? The Rapidshare link in the OP is broken.

save the image to your computer and you'll have no problems reading it, as far as i know the excel is the same as the image pretty much
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Yeah seriously, I finally find a way to see where to get the Obsidian set that I want as well as the others as I progress and I can't get it. If anyone has a copy of the Excel file then please upload it so we can get it.

Traveler
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBun View Post
    Can anyone post the excel version of the table here? The link is broken!
    Yes.. yes I can.

- - - Updated - - -

And in PDF form, in case Excel is a problem.
    Attached Files Attached Files

After realising the download link is down I have taken liberty of providing a new one found here. I take no credit for the actual work.

Edit: Oh wait now the guys above me is working.... oh well having 2 download links can't hurt.
    Last edited by Nightmare14; 03-04-2015 at 08:34 AM.
    _"but i have promises to keep, and miles to go before i sleep-Robert Frost"_
    The bird of hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
    Trader Dialogue [Completed]
    Compiled list of valuable information (please look here before posting new thread with a question)

Talking Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare14 View Post
    After realising the download link is down I have taken liberty of providing a new one found here. I take no credit for the actual work.

Edit: Oh wait now the guys above me is working.... oh well having 2 download links can't hurt.

Thank You!! Finally got a response after 1 and a half years. And thank you for re-posting the file.

Quote Originally Posted by Veldrisk View Post
    Thank You!! Finally got a response after 1 and a half years. And thank you for re-posting the file.
    I was looking for it too after... couple of years more . So I join in thanks.

Anyway, I'm going to play it again but despite having my old character somewhere in backups I plan to create a new one. But this time it will be no cheating in any way neither the Secret Passage and that ridiculous Santa- and cowboys stuff. I know it's in the game but only ignorant wouldn't admit it's dev joke so I'll treat it as that

Quote Originally Posted by Poinas View Post
    I don't know how drop rates for specific unique items are calculated, I only know how to calculate the probability for a unique item to drop from a container/monster.
    Taking advantage of, I'd like to ask how do you calculate it? And where are those numbers on Excel's sheet come from? They are very accurate like 1.67% or 0.38% for instance. I hope somebody can give me a technical explanation.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by temp44 View Post
    Taking advantage of, I'd like to ask how do you calculate it? And where are those numbers on Excel's sheet come from? They are very accurate like 1.67% or 0.38% for instance. I hope somebody can give me a technical explanation.

Cheers
    There are loottables in the game's database which list the items that can drop in combination with the chance for the item dropping. The chance is indicated by a weight value, e.g. one loottable lists the following weights: 4, 100, 100, 2500, therefore the chance for item(group) 1 to drop is: 4 / (4+100+100+2500) * 100 = 0,14%. In addition there's chances for that monster to equip said item and thus dropping it, etc.

My Patchfix for Fanpatch 1.17

~~ "Many Kings. Many Empires. Many Gods. Many Gods. All Gone. All Things Go." ~~
    - Anghammarad, "Going Postal" by Terry Pratchett

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789