Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Table of Unique Items Drop Chances

Thumbs up Re: Table of Unique Items Drop Chances

I see this one now for the very first time; congrats men for the well done job.

A question on the time for doing the run: i see really low times, specially for a fountain to fountain run, including the picking of the drops, selling yellows (i do it cause i can add a merchant run into the farming)...
    Well, with my pc (core 2 duo 3 GHz, 2 gb ram, win xp pro) it takes 10 s long to enter a portal and then to exit, and the same with the initial load of the game.... what's your time?

So my hydra run with my conq (no sapros, i dont have) is:
    > load game: 10s
    > precast battle awarness, rally, colossus form (used as a speed boost): 2s
    > run to hydra: 25s (colossus ends when i apporoach it)
    > precast battle stendard, quick recovery and ancestral horn, and kill hydra: 15s (i think with sapros would be something about 5s, with crosier of osiris 1s)
    > collect drops: 30s (only blu/purple and green: 5s)
    > portal to merchant in rhodes: 10s
    > sell crappy yellows and search for some green to buy: 30s.
    > then save and exit: 1s

So my run is 123 s long now, with yellow collecting and selling.
    With perfect items (sapros and osiris) without collecting yellows: less than 40 s.

Ciao!!

Re: Table of Unique Items Drop Chances

It was actually quite a relief when I did this, because I don't have to write down columns with drops data in my notebook anymore.

Yeah, 50s is about right for average run. I don't pick yellows, have enough gold.

Here is the video with good 45-46 sec run.

Strange that some people think Conq isn't a farm build. I'd say it's at least at TOP8 for farming, just because defense. Spellbinder or Warden probably faster, but have to see it to believe it.

Fantastic. So this confirms without a shadow of a doubt that the Scorpion King and Bandari's double-chests are useless as they have been.

so... if I'm looking for Aionios, I should stick to legendary SP?

Depends on your run times for SP vs Hades.

Quote Originally Posted by Minervian View Post
    Fantastic. So this confirms without a shadow of a doubt that the Scorpion King and Bandari's double-chests are useless as they have been.

so... if I'm looking for Aionios, I should stick to legendary SP?
    if you get bored with sp and hades, try charon for aionios, i got one there, one from hades, and one from a formic that was carrying it, looks like aionios like me xD

Im sorta new at TQ. the Hades you talk about, that is Immortal Throne right?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Galefury View Post
    Yes.

dont have that one. my pc barely runs TQ

Thumbs up Re: Table of Unique Items Drop Chances

Quote Originally Posted by kalyan View Post
    It was actually quite a relief when I did this, because I don't have to write down columns with drops data in my notebook anymore.

Yeah, 50s is about right for average run. I don't pick yellows, have enough gold.

Here is the video with good 45-46 sec run.

Strange that some people think Conq isn't a farm build. I'd say it's at least at TOP8 for farming, just because defense. Spellbinder or Warden probably faster, but have to see it to believe it.
    Great video!

BTW what kind of weapon is that one?

And what about the top 8 build for farming?
    For me, for a single boss killing (ie hydra), debuffer (sapros, or similar, even with charms and relics) + crosier of osiris is the best, and no builds involved here.

For longer run (hades, typhoon, sp as well), well i'm curious about the 8 wonders you were talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion˛ View Post
    Great video!

BTW what kind of weapon is that one?
    You didn't check your PM's?

Well, it's Iris.
    I found it more effective than thorny + apollo wills by real in-game dps, dps in character screen is BS anyway.

And what about the top 8 build for farming?
    For me, for a single boss killing (ie hydra), debuffer (sapros, or similar, even with charms and relics) + crosier of osiris is the best, and no builds involved here.
    I wasn't thinking about concrete list.
    Just thought that good farmer == good run speed. And there is only one mastery with good RS and it's defense. So you have TOP8 combos with defense. Usually running to boss takes much more time than killing him, and any class can kill fast with proper gear, as you have said. So RS is ultimately more important.

For longer run (hades, typhoon, sp as well), well i'm curious about the 8 wonders you were talking.
    Last time I have checked my SP run taked 3 mins flat. I enable Colossus right after door protected by big turtle.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast