Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a mod that gives purple/blue items for Titan Quest Normal V 1.30

Question Looking for a mod that gives purple/blue items for Titan Quest Normal V 1.30

Hi guys,
    I'm new and I don't know much about modding but I'm looking for something that will increase the amount of purple/blue items I find. Thank you all in advance for applying.
    My TQ Version is 1.30 and I DON'T have IT.

Re: Looking for a mod that gives purple/blue items for Titan Quest Normal V 1.30

.................tqdefiler

tqportable

Re: Looking for a mod that gives purple/blue items for Titan Quest Normal V 1.30

Last edited by SoulSeekkor; 07-15-2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: Old website.
    Author of the TQ Defiler.NET. Get more information here or email me!
    Newest version of TQ Defiler is 1.3.9 released 6-29-14!

Click here for the GD Defiler official thread (includes download - Titan Quest compatible)!

How does that TQdefiler thing increase the drop rate for purple and blue items?

Menu > Mods By > It Raven's > Unique chance multiplier/increase chest drops

Ye, I found out the "hard" way.

Priest

You can also use TQ Defile to remove Broken (Grey), Common (White) and UnCommon (Yellow) items from the game. The same amount of items will be still be present (monsters will have cooler gear and as such be tougher to beat) and items found in chests or purchased at Traders will also be cooler.

Question Re: Looking for a mod that gives purple/blue items for Titan Quest Normal V 1.30

Quote Originally Posted by Deighvyd View Post
    You can also use TQ Defile to remove Broken (Grey), Common (White) and UnCommon (Yellow) items from the game. The same amount of items will be still be present (monsters will have cooler gear and as such be tougher to beat) and items found in chests or purchased at Traders will also be cooler.
    Hi Deighvyd,

I just read your post and I have TQDefiler v3.3.5 and I don't see any box for removing Common items only Broken Items on the 'Mods By' tab. I am playing TQ v1.30 and am finishing up the Orient with my Warrior. His equipment consists of 4 blues, 3 greens and 2 yellows. Make that 5 blues as his bow is also a blue. The greens(my axes) and yellows are socketed with relics.

I would like to remove Broken (Grey), Common (White) and UnCommon (Yellow) items from the game and tougher monsters just mean more fun and require better tactics and strategy.

The only program I know of that removes those items is the TQElysion mod but that only seems to work with IT and not with just TQ installed. The TQElysion mod looks for the Immortal Throne folder (C:\Titan Quest Immortal Throne) and I would think the executable and doesn't find it.

Appreciate any help you can give.

Kel

Kelteel , its there , i have the version as you , and i have it there

open the defiler and go to

Mods By Tab > It Raven's Tab > Unique chance multiplier/increase chest drops

the amount you raise by is quite high , but be care ful if it is too high , you can make your crash opening some chests , at least that used to happen on not very good computers.

Quote Originally Posted by GWarrior View Post
    Kelteel , its there , i have the version as you , and i have it there

open the defiler and go to

Mods By Tab > It Raven's Tab > Unique chance multiplier/increase chest drops

the amount you raise by is quite high , but be care ful if it is too high , you can make your crash opening some chests , at least that used to happen on not very good computers.
    Hey GWarrior,

Thanks for the reply. I know what you are talking about as I upped it but that doesn't remove the Normal or Yellow items. I was picking up yellows, greens and blues to boost my cash stash up to 13 million plus but I am hunting for blues in Normal for my lvl 33 Warrior now.

I ran the Valley of the Kings tombs and there were some royal and majestic chests where I got almost all normal and no blues with greens the highest. I ran into the same thing in the Temple of Marduk. The only real place in there that I got blues was after defeating the Chimera. I am going to try uninstalling Defiler and reinstall it because I was seeing more blues earlier.

I am wearing the same body armor since about level 10 as it is basically a good green but the armor class sucks at 40. I need it's resistances, plus to damage and attack speed until I come across something better.

I would just rather not see normals or yellows because I don't bother picking them up and they just clutter up the floor. I may have to buy and install IT in order to use TQElysion for TQ. I thought it worked with v1.20 - v1.30 TQ.

I think I am off to run the Temple of Marduk again and maybe get some sleep after that.

Thanks for your help.

Kel

Kelteel , dont worry about the increased drop rates , choose the monsters wielding uniques and put that up to about 150 , you get alot more uniques and you have to fight them for it

turning off broken , white , and yellow is there , you just need to turn off/on , works great in conjunctioon with monsters wielding uniques , as you can find some really usefull Greens this way

be wary turning off broken/ white possibly results in a CTD if you try to create an Artifact , don know if thats fixed yet .

cya

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast