Experimental Diviner build
I am currently going for a build inspired from diablo II's necro.
However, I need advice on some stuff;
Firstly, the idea of the build is to have -100% recharge time. This has its reasons:
- Always have the Outsider out
- Being able to chain-cast Distort Reality to stun the ennemies, eventually chain life-leach... not sure about life leach though.
- Being able to cast Enslave Spirit all the time, therefore being able to have a huge army of minions.
Now as I said, it is experimental, not sure how this is going to work out... In any case, here are the questions:
1. Does life leach do enough damage in epic and more importantly in legendary to be worth it? Or is it useless apart from being able to heal yourself?
2. Is there a limit to how many ennemies you can "enslave"?
3. Is the Liche's skill arcane blast at all worth it? or should i only put 1 point in it?
4. How many points should I invest into the Outsider for it to be worth it (if he's going to be hammering all the time).
5. Would Trance of Empathy be best for this build?
6. Is Deathchill aura and its synergies worth putting points into at all, since i'm a caster?
7. Unearthy Power affects all party members right?
8. Does intelligence increase life leach damage or just elemental damage?
9. Any suggestions? Here's the build I was thinking about (but as I said, I don't know the answers to the above questions, please advise me on what to change and if this will work):
TitanCalc by stonedonkey - A Titan Quest Calculator - Diviner
Notes: if Life Leach isn't worth it damage-wise in epic or legendary, then I was thinking in respeccing in either max Distort Reality or get Ternion. Same applies to Deathchill aura if it blows...
Thanks for your inputs, right now my character totally sucks because of the recharge, hopefully not for much longer.