Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi everyone, I am just here to learn about the online happenings of TQ, since I cannot play online. What a shame huh? So, if anyone has any tips for a lvl 55 Brigand, a lvl 35 Guardian, or a lvl 48 Conqueror... it is always appreciated. Have a good day!

-Dragonslayer

Re: Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonslayer View Post
    Hi everyone, I am just here to learn about the online happenings of TQ, since I cannot play online. What a shame huh? So, if anyone has any tips for a lvl 55 Brigand, a lvl 35 Guardian, or a lvl 48 Conqueror... it is always appreciated. Have a good day!

-Dragonslayer
    Hi there, and welcome

I can't play online either, I join up with buds in LAN now and then though, its insanely fun

I also have a 48 conqueror all I have to say is - war horn, battle standard, onslaught ;P

Hi Terca

With my Conqueror, I have recently just re-spec'd him. He was mostly dual wield... but I like the defense tree a lot and took points out of dual, and put them into shield charge, shield bash, and battle awareness. Though, I will be looking into your suggestions...thanks!

-Dragonslayer

Wow, you got the login Dragonslayer. I remember I did a book report on that book in the 7th grade. They also made a movie of it. Welcome to the forums.