Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need some advices for my Avenger

Need some advices for my Avenger

I`m lvl 29 Avenger and i killed Typhon. But i`m wandering should i invest points in CD. I tried it in Orient(why in Orient? because there was the first time when a monster kill me ) putting 2 points on CD but he died too quickly, 3-4 hits and it was down. My question is should i put 16 points on CD or there are better skills?

And one more - i saw that CD was lvl 1 at the beggining and just before i change my points it was lvl 2. How can i lvl it and what`s the differens between lvl 1 and lvl 10 CD?

This is my build for now - TitanCalc by stonedonkey - A Titan Quest Calculator - Avenger

Sorry for my English but i`m only studyng it in school ...

Re: Need some advices for my Avenger

Get Art of the Hunt. Now.

That wasn`t the answer i was waiting for ...

Well.

Your Build looks like you are playing a ranged Avenger. And you have maxed Earth enchantment, which will only be effective with a bow that has tons of firedamage. Read: lategame legendary Bows, like Apollos or helios. AotH on the other hand gives you HUGE bonus on piercing dmg, which is effective right from the start. Read: now.

My Bow Avenger has never needed the Core dweller. Why invest in a pet, when you can kill a whole mob with one salvo?

So AotH give piercing dmg against all monster or only against beastmen and animals?

Against all. The bonus vs. beast comes in independently.

btw, you will need Volley and scatter shot as early as possible. It will make your life easier.

i agree with Kin-Luu

my advice is get back all your pts from earth ench and brimstone (20 pts)
    and leave only one in marksmanship (11 pts), and leave one or none in herbal remedy (5 pts)
    =36 pts

then max out hunting mastery (13 pts) for scatter shot
    put 6-7 pts in scatter shot max out art of the hunt, put 1 pt in trail blazing, and put the rest in puncture shot arrows

in next levels try to max out the marksmanship tree except for the first one (marksmanship: when u have some spare pts later u can max it out), put some pts in volley, put 1-1 point in call of the hunt and exploit weakness, and study prey for boss fights (u dont need max them out until legendary or so) and u dont need any pet in normal

u will kill whole groups with 1 shot, scatter shot FTW!

and farm for some +hunting skill (epic bows, epic armors) or +all skill item and + piercing damage

i wouldnt even choose a secondary class til 34-35+ or epic late act 1, because pure hunting is strong as hell for normal, and it also needs a hella pts

In other words earth+huntings are bad choice...

And i dont know where to farm and i prefer first to kill Hades and then farming, too lazy what can i do

Earth+Hunting is a solid choice, the Core Dweller just isn't useful until after Act IV Normal...

didnt you want to say IN act 4 normal? most pets fulfill their purpose in epic and legendary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast