Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Want the most powerful Melee dream character (Harbinger, Templar or haruspex?)

Re: Want the most powerful Melee dream character (Harbinger, Templar or haruspex?)

Yes, unfortunately they stack in bad order against moderately resistant enemies I still wouldn't have the heart to kick ToW.

Re: Want the most powerful Melee dream character (Harbinger, Templar or haruspex?)

I've breezed through most of normal with some store-bought green maces with 2 completed charms (the greek helmet one, boosts attack speed). With the amount of money you'll be getting, you should be fine buying green items. Personally as a Harbinger, through most of Egypt I found many green/blue items that ended up being worse than the 2 storebought maces.

I would ask yourself these three questions:

1) Do I want to slice through enemies like a hot knife through butter? (Harbinger)
    2) Do I feel like whacking the living daylight out of enemies while they helplessly wail at my armour? (Templar)
    3) Do I want to skewer enemies like a shish kabob? (Haruspex)

I play now with Harbinger (lvl 43)
    i started without any equipment form other charcters
    and the game was easy until now (epic now)
    i think that Harbinger, Templar or haruspex are all good take what u like
    if u like sheild dont take the Harbinger if u like to be tank take the Templar make your own choise

Im just starting out on a haruspex having heard good things about them around the forum, and there are a few titancalc links here which are pretty useful, but i was wondering if anyone would be able to give a more thorough guide, as in what skills to invest in when. Obviously i dont need a level-by-level rundown, just what order to put points in.

Cassidy has a very good format for it which he uses in his conqueror guide here:

http://www.titanquest.net/forums/def...ompendium.html

Scroll down to the section marked Character Progression to see what kind of thing i mean.

Thanks a lot!

If you could get any gear what character would be the most powerful?

It depends what you want from most powerful character-survivability? DPS? Easiest bosskilling? Fastest mob killing?...
    With the proper gear you can build a haruspex 100%(cca) imune to nonAOE attacks. He excels in survivability, but invincibility can get boring after some time.

Conqueror gets my vote for the most powerful char. With the best items, he never dies. All primary and secondary resists 80%, +4 skills. Lvl 70, completed the game with monsters x3. 0 deaths. Now playing with xmax and even hordes of Machae archers can't kill me.

Kill speed is quite good too, with Shiled Charge and Pulverize. I'm satisfied.
    75 Harbinger | 70 Conqueror | 70 Conjurer | 70 Diviner | 70 Spellbreaker | 68 Ranger | 65 Elementalist | 65 Evoker | 65 Bone Charmer | 62 Guardian | 61 Brigand | 61 Thane | 61 Templar | 60 Battlemage | 60 Warden | 59 Haruspex | 58 Slayer | 58 Champion | 55 Druid | 52 Paladin | 50 Oracle | +++

Guide for All Skills Attribute Guide Custom Mastery Guide
    ------

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234