Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Diviner build guide

Diviner build guide

I want to start a melee Diviner and need a guide to help me out but there was none I could find Please point me to a guide!~

Re: Diviner build guide

If you haven't managed to find a giude, I can try to make one for you, even though I haven't made one myself.

Plan: Lifeleechs pets and life drain or other spells.

Gear: Legendary green pet items or items which increases you vitality dmg. And of course legendary relics adn charms.

Skills: TitanCalc by stonedonkey - A Titan Quest Calculator - Diviner

Good luck with your diviner

Thank you for replying. But as always, I have some doubts regarding the Dream mastery.

1. Why 0 for Dream Stealer? Isn't that the cream of the Dream mastery?
    2. Distortion Field and Distort Reality - 0. Distort Reality is great for crowd control. How do I suppliment that?
    3. Isn't 5 skill points enough for nightmare to get Dream Surge?

Quote Originally Posted by avimakritsu View Post
    I want to start a melee Diviner and need a guide to help me out but there was none I could find Please point me to a guide!~
    There's no official guide but if you did a search for 'melee diviner' you'll come up with some good tips.

http://www.titanquest.net/forums/dre...=melee+diviner
    http://www.titanquest.net/forums/dre...=melee+diviner

I posted screens of my melee diviner in those threads. You'll no doubt see how powerful Diviners can be. Enjoy.

2. Distortion Field and Distort Reality - 0. Distort Reality is great for crowd control. How do I suppliment that?
    Skill tree progression wise, if you haven't started the character yet, I'll suggestion going Dream first and climb to one point Nightmare (with the obvious one point Psionic Touch+Burn; one point Phantom Strike+stealer up to you). Switch to Spirit and start maxing the Deathchill aura tree, with one points in the anti-undeed tree.

After that, it's either you want to get Lich King+Outsider or Distortion Reality+Temporal Flux with ToW first. Either way, you'll end up with both.

I started mine with Life Drain+Cascade and that skill owns Normal Act 1 but that's about it. Life Drain will come in handy next time when you maxed out Deathchill Aura.

Thank you for replying. But as always, I have some doubts regarding the Dream mastery.

1: I agree Dream Stealer is on of the better skills

2: Distortion Field NOT worth even thinking of, there are far better skills.
    Distort Reality is not that useful its upgrade Temporal Rift is where the power is hiding.

3: infact 1 point in nightmare is likely to be far better than 5 as then he wont pull 20 mobs at once, and lvl 1 nightmare will live fine in legendary, at long as he dont get to much agro. Nightmare is the best tank pet in game as long as no vit damage comes his way, and even then unless it's AOE he most likely live, and of he survives he be back at full health soon.

If your going to use pet get outsider and see the bosses die left right and center.
    Death Nova is not realy the lich strong point that is his Soul Blight skill which he gets at lvl 5, a diviner somewhere posted about doing fine with just "basic lich king Outsider and Nightmare only".