Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leveling up question

Leveling up question

well, i'm a level 51 elementalist on epic lower demon camp (just reached it). the issue is i think i the leveling up is too slow, 3 hours without level up i believe. my enemies are level 59 to 62. am i in the right place for the optimal experience?

Re: Leveling up question

Actually your leveled up higher than the average player in TQ 1.2, level 51 would usually have been somewhere in Legendary.

Now with IT adding more map and possible exp, I would say your close to right.

Quote Originally Posted by blank_blank View Post
    well, i'm a level 51 elementalist on epic lower demon camp (just reached it). the issue is i think i the leveling up is too slow, 3 hours without level up i believe. my enemies are level 59 to 62. am i in the right place for the optimal experience?
    My templar finished Epic at level 52, so I'd say you're doing fine. You may even be a little ahead!

Quote Originally Posted by MR2_Pilot View Post
    Actually your leveled up higher than the average player in TQ 1.2, level 51 would usually have been somewhere in Legendary.
    I finished Epic at lvl 56. Iīm starting legendary now, because my farming runs donīt pay off, so i might as well do some quests.

Im a lvl 61 Templar and already finished Legendary....

Dev

I've got a level 55 Diviner chick and she's just started Legendary. Probably would've finished Epic around level 52-53 but I've been doing some areas over and over again to build up a few extra skill points and collect a few more items before going to Legendary. So I'd say at level 51 you're in the right place.

hmm i see.. so i suppose there's no way for me to reach level 75 hehe.. what is the average level when someone finishes legendary IT?

Quote Originally Posted by blank_blank View Post
    hmm i see.. so i suppose there's no way for me to reach level 75 hehe.. what is the average level when someone finishes legendary IT?
    May be too soon to answer that.

I started two characters in IT Epic at level 65, they both finished Legendary (ACT IV Epic and Legendary only) at level 66.