Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TitanQuest.net new owners

Re: TitanQuest.net new owners

OK we are thinking about it

Well this is sure a surprise. Shame Edman didn't say bye to us.

But, it's nice to have ya around anyways.

-Gene

Oh, that's an unexpected surprise. This site has gone through quite a few hands in the past year. Hopefully you guys are going to keep it for good. I'm also glad to hear that you don't plan any significant changes. I recall one owner who had big plans which never manifested completely, but the early signs of them scared away a part of the community!

Welcome on board.

Thank you Gene and Cironir both

The last thing we want to do is scare away any of the community. We did go into this expecting to be here for the long haul. I can say with confidence that we will be the trustees of this site for a long time to come.

I would like to say something though. This site is nothing without the moderators and users that are here now and will be here in the future. Having said that, if *anyone* has *any* concerns feel free to post, PM me or even email me. I would like nothing more than to see this community thrive

I look forward to a great experience with all of you.

-Jay
    fougerej@ientry.com

Thanks for the introduction LANLocked, and glad you could get it back up fast with hardware failure on Edman's previous server.

Like others I as well find it kinda sad that Edman didn't say bye, but anyway, like goes on, and the forums as well

What you say here is good news (well, if it doesn't change in a few months, this site has already changed ownership too many times in its short lifespan... 1, 2, 3, 4 different owners before you, counting Edman :/, and 2 of the three ownership changes didn't end very well). Hope it'll keep up the promise

Edit: oh, by the way, there's some buttons with empty strings on my end with Quick Yellow Wonder theme. The cancel button on quick answer or edit, as well as the button for deletion of your own message when editing it.

Nice to meet you Gorkk

I don't want to sound like a politician so I won't make promises I can't keep but yes, we are in this for the long haul.

I am at home now - it is 10:00 pm here - I will look in to the button issue first thing in the morning.

I believe that is the same thing I am seeing on my end so a quick resolution should be in order :P

Also, at some point either tomorrow or Monday I would like to introduce some of our (iEntry's) team - this will be some great guys and gals that will handle site design and such. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

As always, feel free to contact me via PM or email. My goal is to make this board thrive

Thanks again

Edit: Looking around, it looks like the button thing is for all themes.... will keep looking

Well, hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say bye Things were a little hectic in the last few days.

Basically, on Wednesday night the server experienced a hardware failure... I was having a house party with some friends, and was half drunk (from vodka) in the midst of it all, so here I am, not being able to stand up straight, sitting at my comp at 1AM trying to solve an HDD problem. That had me sweating

Yesterday I was hangover :|

I had ran into some financial problems in January, having spent more than I really should have... so I had to sell some of my sites, and TitanQuest was one of them, unfortunately. We were in the talks with V to sell it to Iron Lore, but that deal never really went through. I think iEntry would be just as good owners.

Thanks you all for being so great and keep on gaming

You take of yourself Edman. And thanks for your support recently.

Vodka will do that to ya, everytime.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman View Post
    Well, hey guys, just wanted to drop in and say bye Things were a little hectic in the last few days.
    Glad you droped by to say bye When looking at the dates of last posts today, I thought that you prolly were busy IRL for not having posted yet (as there was a post yesterday AM - my time - on the forums about HD failure and first from LANLocked was yesterday PM - my time again).

Basically, on Wednesday night the server experienced a hardware failure... I was having a house party with some friends, and was half drunk (from vodka) in the midst of it all, so here I am, not being able to stand up straight, sitting at my comp at 1AM trying to solve an HDD problem. That had me sweating
    Ouch, trying to fix hardware when halfway drunk is hard (and not always very efficient, and I speak from experience ).

I had ran into some financial problems in January, having spent more than I really should have... so I had to sell some of my sites, and TitanQuest was one of them, unfortunately. We were in the talks with V to sell it to Iron Lore, but that deal never really went through. I think iEntry would be just as good owners.
    I hope you'll solve your financial problems, that's never good to have. But although you're no longer the owner here, you'll still hang around won't you?

Thanks you all for being so great and keep on gaming
    Thanks for the time you ran the site, and thanks again for having saved it from the previous unscrupulous buyer. With that alone you made a lot for this community (as well as all the hard work you did since then), and we'll all stay grateful to you for this. Kudos.

Well even if it is a bit late a welcome from me too.
    back from the dead

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast