Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: can't pick up items!!!! need help

Question can't pick up items!!!! need help

I started to go through the mission, and i can not pick up any items, they will not highlight, I tried dropping items and I can not pick them back up? any help would be appreciated,
    sorry if I should not post this question here, but I can't find anywhere else, and tried to search the net for two days now with no luck... thanks you

I have windows xp and geforce 6600 gt video card, i can run titan quest and no problem, but can't pick up items in immortal throne, I did put the no dvd cracked exe, will I have to reinstall seeing i do not have the original anymore???

Re: can't pick up items!!!! need help

That is a new option with Immortal Throne and the 1.30 update for regular TQ, you need to hold, z, alt or x to be able to pick items up. You can turn that off in the options, its the option called 'Lock Item Pickup'. I think it's good that they added this as i used to be just going along and would pick stuff up i never even meant to, now that don't happen anymore

thanks you I was racking my brain over it, guess i never even looked in the options for the key controls, stupid me, well thanks again, saves me from having to reinstall

This is one new option I love. Thanks IL

Yup, it is a sweet option..Keeps me from grabbing junk while in a clickfest:-)

Agree, this option is great!

An option that would be great also in next patch would be to be able to take all yellow items and above by pressing a single key. (even if they are not on the ground yet would be a plus)