Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Delayed release??

Delayed release??

I can't bloody believe it!! The Polish distributor moved the release to the 15th "due to the publisher's guidelines"!!

WHAT BLOODY GUIDELINES??!! The whole world is getting it today and on the 8th, and we're gonna get it a whole week later??

WHAT GIVES??!!

Re: Delayed release??

Quote Originally Posted by Ring View Post
    I can't bloody believe it!! The Polish distributor moved the release to the 15th "due to the publisher's guidelines"!!

WHAT BLOODY GUIDELINES??!! The whole world is getting it today and on the 8th, and we're gonna get it a whole week later??

WHAT GIVES??!!
    It's not our fault European vendors were posting the software for sale early, I guess there's more strict guidelines for the release of games in some Slavic countries, although I could very well be talking out my rectal orifice.

I'm pissed too, I wanna play it.

*pissed*

I blame your food... this area is heavy on polish people and they think butter cabage and onions are the main ingredents and staples of fine dining...
    ok that might be a bit of my bitterness coming through.

You can always buy it online and have it shipped... The real question is how dedicated are you!! and where in poland? maybe you can drive to germany?

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk33 View Post
    I blame your food... this area is heavy on polish people and they think butter cabage and onions are the main ingredents and staples of fine dining...
    ok that might be a bit of my bitterness coming through.

You can always buy it online and have it shipped... The real question is how dedicated are you!! and where in poland? maybe you can drive to germany?
    Yay, someone proly more ignorant than me! At least he didn't think Polish was a Germanic language tho... :x

Quote Originally Posted by Infares View Post
    Yay, someone proly more ignorant than me! At least he didn't think Polish was a Germanic language tho... :x
    I can speak german (and english) and I know a little about what it means to be a germanic or romantic language (romatic having nothing to do with romance!)... and by the look of the characters themselves I would guess that polish was neither... thoughI saw the thread you are refering to so...

I dont think I really care if the game comes out a week later... I dont know when I am going to pick it up. I tried asking the devs if it was better for them is I bought it sooner rather than later but no one ever replied in the thread...maybe I should bump it. I just started playing TQ again. I have been so busy lately... grrrr.

P.S. I only pretend to be ignorant ... but I am pretty good at it

germanic or romantic language
    You don't, by any chance, mean ROMANIC or Romance languages??

And no, Polish is neither of them. Along with several other Central- and East European languages it is a member of the Slavic group of languages.

they think butter cabage and onions are the main ingredents and staples of fine dining...
    Oh, the stereotypes... I could show you Polish dishes that would make you drown in your own drool

You don't, by any chance, mean ROMANIC or Romance languages??

And no, Polish is neither of them. Along with several other Central- and East European languages it is a member of the Slavic group of languages.

Oh, the stereotypes... I could show you Polish dishes that would make you drown in your own drool
    Food is my favorite thing.

And I'd dearly love to try actual native Polish cooking that doesn't involve sausage in any way. Although I do love the Polska Keilbasa (probably murdered the spelling of that :x).

Same release date in Czech rep. 15th March. My Polish homie.

I would pay you to!!! I heart food. *And I doubt you could show me enough Sausage.* I dont know how else to say it... so No I am not talking about your Jonhson! I love spicy food though the best and stereotypes aside I don't believe the polish are known for that. Food is a passion of mine. Around here though college guys get as excited over pierogies like dogs and Bacon grease... when I learned that it was simply a potatoe raviolli with butter I was very dissapointed. Not that it wasnt good... but it certainly wasnt special.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisk33 View Post
    And I doubt you could show me enough Sausage.
    Bwahahahahaha

*shows Whisk33 his sausage!*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast