Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Lilith The Will of Demon : Battles of Jalavia

Re: Lilith

Quote Originally Posted by mostal View Post
    Hi,

I see what you mean with the entrance of the Highlands (your pic). It is a little buggy but work. I tried it dozens time and a friend of mine did it too many times with wolves too. (I have done many entrance without problems but I don't know why this one is so trickky).

About the Dark way there is no problem so far. But don't go there now, I think that'll be too hard and you have to go in the highlands

Please try again and tell me if you did it, I'm sure you will.
    (Anyway I'll have a look again)
    Well i don't care about visual bugs much... what do you meen a little buggy? It acts as if you've put a impassable zone over the entrance? Any tips on getting past it?
    [Edit] Got past it. You had to click to the far south side of the thing. Perhaps this should be mentioned on first page?

BTW really enjoying the outdoor enviroments reminds me of dungeon siege (it was the first RPG I played but still good apart from combat mechanics). I like grinding.... so long as its in a nice enviroment. In TQ it feels like I'm playing through a straight line thats bending every now and then with better monsters at every bend with the odd boss monster being the fun. In this its all about discovery and adventure. Suffice to say I'm only up to the start of egypt in TQ IT and I'm finding I want to play this more. Great job allready!
    One minor bug I noticed is that you appear not to have done all the cliff faces with impassable paint.

Moar bugs:

I just mean it is a little buggy to pass but it work.
    Just need to click in the right lower corner and that should be good.

For example Abysmal did it, may be MAXIMVS too. I'm embarrassed that you don't manage to pass but I promised you can
    Anyway I know this entrance is difficult (buggy).
    Please report if you did or not. I'll see if I can completely change this access.

Sorry thought I edited it into one of my posts (internet was being buggy). Anyway yes I did. I believe what I ment to say before was: "After about 1 minute of clicking I worked out clicking in the southern corner got past it. It'd probably be good if you put it in your FAQ too." BTW whats your stance on the webs those trapping spiders use? They are quite buggy for pets (they don't attack the webs so they get stuck).

So whats your plans now anyway? Improve lilith or starting work on another mod or possibly both? As soon as I'm finished I'd like to try working on custom items/drop balancing if I have your permission to do so?

Ah I'm glad you have find the good "click"

I'll see again but I'm almost sure all cliffs face are cover with the "impossible area" but I've two or three places with this kind of anomaly.

Vax, ah ! Very strange Vax... You'll see him in the ground like your pic or stand up but without moving or just fighting (good opponent) ! He does what he wants...

The web... Your report me a bug I didn't see before... I'll see that.

I think you're finishing Wurtanen right now... you have a long road again but what do you mean by "As soon as I'm finished I'd like to try working on custom items/drop balancing if I have your permission to do so?"

What do you want to do ? I didn't understand

I have downloaded all the files and unpacked them as instructed. When I enter the game and select custom quest Lilith all I am presented with is a field full of items by a river. I cannot go anywhere or do anything. What have I done wrong. The teleport dosn't work I am just presented with a screen that has no destinations on it.

Please help

@Darkarbiter
    Since your report I change the entrance in the Highlands, It is not perfect yet but much better.
    I've seen in the cliff faces a "hole" of "impossible area"
    I've changed Vax, I think he is moving corectly now.

You have an eagle eyes Darkarbiter, thx

I'll post a new release (0.93) Tomorow -Lot of minor changes-

Hi Notwem,

What's matter? I don't really understand.

Are you in a village ? Can you move ? So you see "Kavon" near the Firecamp with an exclamation mark ? Can you talk to him ?
    Do you see something like this pic :

BTW what I ment by "can I make some item modifications" was that the oak/ash/pine and copper/iron/bronze system is a bit drab and maybe I could make some custom items for your map e.g. "jalavian warriors sword" or whatever some time later on.

@Notwem the reason why teleports don't work is you haven't gone to any yet...it'd probably help if you uploaded a screeney. Press printscreen when you are seeing what you described. Open microsoft paint and press control v and save it as something. Then goto imageshack.us and choose to upload what you just saved. Get the forum(1) code and paste it in your post and an image will appear when its posted like what mortal posted above.

Also... have you tried compiling the lilith (source) with the immortal throne art manager? Perhaps that would allow it to be playable under IT.

BTW mortal I'm guessing english isn't your first language? What is?

"Jalavia warriors sword" sound great ! Yes of course

"Also... have you tried compiling the Lilith (source) with the immortal throne art manager?"

I think I'll convert Lilith for IT ! This Week-end I'll do the necessary and except major bugs, I hope to release a Lilith IT version for the end of the week but shuuut it is not official yet

English isn't my first language. So, all my apologizes for my English mistakes I'm living in France (near Paris). and you, where do you come from ?

Quote Originally Posted by mostal View Post
    "Jalavia warriors sword" sound great ! Yes of course

"Also... have you tried compiling the Lilith (source) with the immortal throne art manager?"

I think I'll convert Lilith for IT ! This Week-end I'll do the necessary and except major bugs, I hope to release a Lilith IT version for the end of the week but shuuut it is not official yet

English isn't my first language. So, all my apologizes for my English mistakes I'm living in France (near Paris). and you, where do you come from ?
    Australia... I haven't noticed any English mistakes just.... the expressions are perhaps a bit wrong. The fisherman in the highlands sounds like a psychotic killer. I can probably help you with that too when I have some free time.
    I'm from Australia and watch out for the drop bears. I was going down the street to get a subway and one just dropped down and started sticking its claws into my face. It's really painful trust me. I really hate Koala bear mating season here they are really agressive.

Darkarbiter that sounds so funny!!!

Living in England as I do, the thought of a Koala falling out of a tree onto your head as you walk past is so utterly unimaginable! Painful, no doubt, but so wierd ...

But, back to the subject - Yes Mostal, an IT version would be nice.

As an aside, my character (level 7) has not got as far as you probably think because I'm running x2 experience with TQ defiler, so he's levelling up faster than normal.

Page 6 of 169 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast