Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nature w/wolfes... what are the odds???

Nature w/wolfes... what are the odds???

hi guys... here i am with another question....

hi like nature but i hate wolfes...i am doing a guardian and i like it a lot .......it s my 2nd toon.....

the question is i hate pets.....so wolfes aren t on of my favorites either......i like to play alone so.......

the 10 million dollar question is.......is it viable to play a guardian without wolfes buff????

thx guys

Re: Nature w/wolfes... what are the odds???

So you'd pump Plague and its modifiers, then? Or would you stick to Regrowth and Heart of Oak? Plague could be very good for a melee character, since the enemies would swarm and continually reinfect each other.

Agreed, you'd probably get Plague, Regrowth, Heart of Oak, and add Refresh later on.

for plague i don t know cause i never used it.....i would propably stick with Heart of Oak and refresh and the healing skill that i never remember the name :P

do u think it would be viable that char???

You really need to try plague, you're not getting it so much for the poison damage, you're getting it for Fatigue and Susceptibility, which you'll still need to max Plague itself because its duration is determined by the main skill.

Just trust me on this, once you've tried plague and seen what it can do you'll never think of taking those points out.

Plaque can be handy when you are mobbed by a swarm of melee baddies.

Plague is good for weakening purposes only. Don't ever take it for damage.

Quote Originally Posted by The Envenomed Kiss View Post
    Plague is good for weakening purposes only. Don't ever take it for damage.
    Indeed, those rare occasions when a Fatigue proc happens are happy accidents, and the general % HP down effect and the Fatigue proc only occurs on most bosses when you're a Soothsayer anyways, due to Necrosis.

The poison damage itself works well as a long range killer if you shift click with it, but yeah it's not a weapon in and of itself, but it makes all your other tactics much better.

If you look with show all damage plague usually does 1-4 dmg a sec

Quote Originally Posted by Infares View Post
    You really need to try plague, you're not getting it so much for the poison damage, you're getting it for Fatigue and Susceptibility, which you'll still need to max Plague itself because its duration is determined by the main skill.

Just trust me on this, once you've tried plague and seen what it can do you'll never think of taking those points out.
    take his word.

I used to avoid Plague like the plague (ha, pardon the pun), but since having my summoner use it, i've taken to it, even for my champion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast