Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: If im planning on going sword/shield

If im planning on going sword/shield

Warefare/Defense.

To use the best swords later on, am i gonna need way more dex then str? because in the demo for swords you basically had to keep dex and str even for swords, but after looking at a legendary weapon posted by P.M it was like 356 dex and 96 str or something, he said its a sword so now im wondering if i need a lot of dex and not so much str... any help? :P

Not all swords have the same requierments. It's very possible the legendary that you saw was simply built more for a dex based character than a str based or balanced character. It's my experience so far that most swords need a balance of the two or str primary.

I'm not saying this is the case though. Someone else may very well know better.

Your build needs mainly strenght, with here and there some extra dex. Mainly the very fast weapons need alot of dex, but they are meant for the rogue's.

Mostly STR, something along the lines of 400ish str, and 250ish dex should about do you with bonuses/gear. Upper end sword and armor takes a gang of str to equip.