Modifications
Titan Quest - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Post a Screenshot

Re: How to Post a Screenshot

what's wrong with Fraps screencapture?

Nothing wrong with fraps, if you have a decent machine.
    Fraps takes up system resources, so I can't play TQ if fraps is running.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

Resurrecting this thread just to mention for anyone who's missed it, that IF YOU HAVE IMMORTAL THRONE, you no longer need Fraps or M8clips etc. The PrtScr key will now automatically save a screenshot in your ...\My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Screenshots folder.

If you're an old-timer still using Fraps, you should look in that folder. Maybe you'll find out what's happened to your hard drive space lately.

Just adding I_Raps comment to the original post.

Thanks mate.
    Acer Aspire M7200 - AMD Quad Core 2.55, 8gb RAM, XFX HD7770 Black DD, 640gb HDD, Win7 64bit.

How come when i go \My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Screenshots, all of my screenshots are all black!? I really want to contribute with some nice screenshots, but alas mine are all pitchblack

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodwyn View Post
    How come when i go \My Documents\My Games\Titan Quest - Immortal Throne\Screenshots, all of my screenshots are all black!? I really want to contribute with some nice screenshots, but alas mine are all pitchblack
    You need to turn off Triple Buffering in the Video options menu. Try updating your graphics driver first, that has fixed this for a few people.

Thanks alot for the speedy response!

Actually, the triple buffering was off. So what i did is i DL the newest gfxcard driver, but that wasnt enough. So i turned on the Triple Buffering and voila it worked

Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I have seen numerous people asking how to do this, and it has been answered in a few threads, but I thought I would explain how I do it in one concise post. There are, I know, other programs and other websites that people can use.

This is how I do it:-

Stuff you'll need:-

M8Clips This will enable you to take up to 30 pictures and store them until you need them.

Photobucket Create an account here in order to upload your pictures.

Any image editing software. Microsoft Paint will do it fine. I use Paint Shop Pro 7.04
    1. Run Titan Quest
    2. Press your usual Print Screen key (this you do up to 30 times in any one session with M8Clips)
    3. When you leave Titan Quest, open your image editing software
    4. Open M8Clips
    5. Browse through the pictures you have taken and click on one. This will open the picture in your image editing software.
    6. Crop or edit as need be then save the file (I have a TQ Pics folder on my Desktop)
    7. Go to photobucket.com, sign in to go to your album and click Browse. Find the picture you wish to upload, select it and click Upload File
    8. After a short time the file will be uploaded and you will be taken to your folder which will have an image like this:-
    9. Click in the box marked "Img" then Right Click in the highlighted area and choose Copy
    10. Come to Titanquest.net and in the Reply field, Right Click and choose Paste
    It may be a good idea to use the Preview Post function before posting, just to make sure that the picture looks how you intended. As I said earlier, I know there are different ways of doing this, but you didn't really expect me to go through them all, did you?
    So, no excuses now, I expect to see a whole load of new pictures in these forums.
    If you have any questions, please ask.

Regards,
    Batman

Further information regarding Immortal Throne:-
    As per I_Raps post, I just select the correct image on my TQIT Screenshot folder, right-click on it, choose Copy then right-click on my Reply window here then choose Paste. Did I get this right? I've been itching to post my chatacter screen from day 1.

Why don't you just try it and see if it works? You could make a thread in Off-topic or maybe even in the Introduce yourself sections.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast