I have seen numerous people asking how to do this, and it has been answered in a few threads, but I thought I would explain how I do it in one concise post. There are, I know, other programs and other websites that people can use.
This is how I do it:-
Stuff you'll need:-
M8Clips This will enable you to take up to 30 pictures and store them until you need them.
Photobucket Create an account here in order to upload your pictures.
Any image editing software. Microsoft Paint will do it fine. I use Paint Shop Pro 7.04
- Run Titan Quest
- Press your usual Print Screen key (this you do up to 30 times in any one session with M8Clips)
- When you leave Titan Quest, open your image editing software
- Open M8Clips
- Browse through the pictures you have taken and click on one. This will open the picture in your image editing software.
- Crop or edit as need be then save the file (I have a TQ Pics folder on my Desktop)
- Go to photobucket.com, sign in to go to your album and click Browse. Find the picture you wish to upload, select it and click Upload File
- After a short time the file will be uploaded and you will be taken to your folder which will have an image like this:-
- Click in the box marked "Img" then Right Click in the highlighted area and choose Copy
- Come to Titanquest.net and in the Reply field, Right Click and choose Paste
It may be a good idea to use the Preview Post function before posting, just to make sure that the picture looks how you intended. As I said earlier, I know there are different ways of doing this, but you didn't really expect me to go through them all, did you?
So, no excuses now, I expect to see a whole load of new pictures in these forums.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Further information regarding Immortal Throne:-
Haven't tried it myself, but if it works for you please leave a message to say so.1. Firstly use the forum's local "Image" function to add an image.
2. On the opened window pick ( on computer, for instance if you have it saved ) and go to the picture Dir ( preferably simply on desktop ).
3. Upload the picture and press okay. Your post should now have an attachement XXXX-link.
4. Open the link in a new window/tab and copy the adress bar.
5. Go back to your post and click "Edit" and the line where it has something like "[ ACTION = attachment ]" - delete it and instead type "(IMG)". Then paste the link then finish with "(/IMG)"
[B]Note![*/B] - Replace the "(" and ")" with "[" and "]"
6. Save your post and it should "show" your image in your post as a picture.
P.S IF this is a bad method to upload images on the forum and if it should be avoided for some reason, please explain it. 'Cause it seems a very convinient method and doesn't require not having an account on photobucket nor even logging in there. The draw-back of this is however that you gotta do 1 image at a time.