PDA

View Full Version : Help me please :(

Cute
09-25-2006, 05:08 PM
Hello guys,im a Conjurer and i have tons of questions about this game but what have been worried me is about the best staff for me...should i to take into consideration DPS or Average Damage? Among this 2 weapon (plz look at the my attached image below), wich one should I take? I know the staff of the magi give me less AD and DPS but it give me more others bonus..im sorry my bad english...I hope u guys can understand my question and help me..tanks a lot :razz:

Cute
09-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Hello boys : ) i need help :S i posted my question, but im not sure where have i post...i dont understand a **** about forums :| btw, can some1 help me? plz guys be patient with noob girls :P can some1 take a look in my post and help me with my question? ty alot

http://www.titanquest.net/earth/10002-help-me-please.html#post86982

Crescent_Hawk
09-25-2006, 05:54 PM
Honestly, I like the Staff of the Magi better. It seems to do more for you.

rah_pillage
09-25-2006, 06:33 PM
Greetings Cute, and welcome to the community!!

Your post is in the Masteries forums in Earth with a title of Help me Please :(. And as for DPS vs Avg/Actual Damage it depends on your play style and what level of monsters you're fighting.

[Thread posted in spoilers merged with original post]

Mad_Bombardier
09-25-2006, 06:34 PM
Magi, 100%. Alot of the Damage of the other staff is poison, which if you are not doing a specific poison build is useless (imo). But, if you end up going with the poison staff, can I please have the Magi?

frustaro
09-26-2006, 10:08 AM
the left one definetly

Aurican
10-03-2006, 03:44 AM
Yes, I agree. I especially like the 15% damage converted to health because with a conjurer you can do a lot of damage which means a lot of regained hp \o/.

ward_rb
10-03-2006, 07:42 AM
magi is much better, dps isnt everything. all the venemous has going for it is more dps, while magi has many good mods on it.