PDA

View Full Version : Quivers

sMMk
06-21-2006, 02:13 PM
When i first equipped a bow the first thing i noticed is that a quiver does not appear in the back of the character, i said to myself "well, i could live with that" but after looking at this screenshot now im curious.

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/smmk/titan-quest-20051126020912713.jpg

Will quivers be completely left out in the game? were they cut out for design reasons or they just weren't in the demo but will be in the full game? if they are not in, can they be added later through a mod?

I'd love if a developer could answer this question, as i believe that small details add a lot to the game, and quivers would be a cool adition to this already wonderful game.

Calienon
06-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Do you just mean the artwork for visual eye-candy, or the need to use ammunition (arrows)?

Roland
06-21-2006, 02:32 PM
My guess is it's eye candy and was added after the demo released :)

As in D2, I think ammo will continue to be unlimited like the demo.

Best guess...not fact :razz:

sMMk
06-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Do you just mean the artwork for visual eye-candy, or the need to use ammunition (arrows)?
I mean the artwork :)

chooch709
06-21-2006, 03:19 PM
Some chestpiece items have quiver artwork on the back of them - mostly uniques that are geared toward archer characters, but also some monster armor that drops off of monsters that primarily use bows.

A quiver doesn't appear on every character that wields a bow.

sMMk
06-21-2006, 03:25 PM
That's great to hear, looking foward for this kind of armor.

thanks for the quick answer

Srikandi
06-22-2006, 02:39 PM
My guess is it's eye candy and was added after the demo released :)

As in D2, I think ammo will continue to be unlimited like the demo.

Best guess...not fact :razz:

Ammo was not unlimited in D2 :( Had to carry it around, taking up pack space, running out at the worst possible moment.

Much prefer the TQ system.