PDA

View Full Version : Niquest says "Hello World."

Niquest
06-20-2006, 01:42 PM
Heho Folks,

I came across this forum while looking for information about TQ. Seems to be a serious community and I'd love to participate in this society.

About me:

The name, Niquest, originally comes from "Ni'quúest", meaning "The eternal pact". I "created" this name during my journey through all those RPGs out there. The person behind this name is an Austrian RPG fanatic and former Diablo freak.

hope you'll come along with that and hopefully the beer is in the fridge :happy:

Killa John
06-20-2006, 01:43 PM
Welcome.

If you're looking for a beer, just stop by the friendly bar: http://www.titanquest.net/off-topic/29-friendly-bar.html

EDIT: damn typos ..

frankenparrot
06-20-2006, 02:03 PM
Welcome...

You have indeed found a serious group of gamers in this forum. It is easily the best TQ forum on the net!

Roland
06-20-2006, 02:11 PM
Welcome to the party Niquest :)

Now where did you say my beer was?

Toga Toga Toga............ :rockon:

----------------------------------------------------------------

"...you have indeed found a serious group of gamers in this forum"

Ah yes...Well then,

Greetings and Welcome to our fine Forum sir, may your visit (/burp) be a pleasent one.

Regards,

DaveyJJ
06-20-2006, 02:21 PM
As our semi-official (and always first to the punch) TQ forums greeters have said, welcome to the party! Not long now, Niquest!

lucasgarsha
06-20-2006, 04:32 PM
Hi there Niquest! How intuitive of you to describe the origin of your handle. At first I read "Nyquist", and thought you were referring to the music composition programming language, and assumed you were a LISPer.

Anyway, welcome and I'll drink to that.

Roland
06-20-2006, 04:56 PM
Well when I 1st saw your name I thought it was related to "The Knights who say "Ni"...LOL

But I'll drink to the "The eternal pact" thing just as easily :rockon:

Cheers,

...wanders off to find another pint :razz:

Niquest
06-20-2006, 05:03 PM
cheers, ma

I'm really in the game so i decided to start a Blog. On the 30th my mates and I will start off with a 5 day private Lan and I'm looking forward to upload all that crazy stuff we'll face :rockon:

http://niqes.blogspot.com