PDA

View Full Version : What have you guys been farming for epics?

evenson
06-15-2006, 05:00 PM
Been farming the centaur boss for hours but have yet to get anything really impressive... Outriders tunic, Outriders buckler, Boars shield, Soul Feast, Stone hammer, Centaur Skullcap, Outriders Skullcap, Trappers spear

I keep getting them over and over :P

Chadwyck
06-15-2006, 05:21 PM
Don't forget about the two Majestic chests behind Nessus (to the east). They usually have good stuff in them.

Chadwyck

evenson
06-15-2006, 05:29 PM
Yeah i've been getting those too, btw soon as i posted this i got a epic helm out of a chest :P

sixfoot6
06-15-2006, 05:38 PM
I haven't run nearly as much as most of these guys, but I was circling through the undead area south of Sparta for the Majestic chest there.

I pulled maybe two greens out of it, then quit. Doesn't seem worth it.

The Brutes who fight the gaurds just south of Sparta dropped better stuff than the chest in my few runs.

tygerstrike
06-15-2006, 06:07 PM
I have been getting about the same as you guys. Nessus and the chests behind him give good items sometimes, but I have also gotten some pretty good rares and an epic from the undead guys on the Spartan Road and the guys from the Laconia Hills. Also, as sixfoot6 said, the brutes by the Spartan Camp drop good too.

Killa John
06-16-2006, 07:19 AM
Yea the brutes are great for relics. The drop rates for epics at this level are pretty low ... basically we are all doing Brute/Nessus runs for hours on end just to get blue items that we probably can't even use/benefit from and which will be useless to us in 10 days ... man this game is addicting :shifty:

yoshi74
06-16-2006, 07:34 AM
... basically we are all doing Brute/Nessus runs for hours on end just to get blue items that we probably can't even use/benefit from and which will be useless to us in 10 days ...

Not probably, but for sure. Neighter a demo char or his loot will help in the game. :razz:

But for some reason its still fun to gather nice stuff :knockout:

evenson
06-16-2006, 04:07 PM
I agree, i've been running out of sparta to the left for that brute camp, then go to the right for the other camp, then go to nessus for hours and hours O_O

bekaymecca
06-16-2006, 04:27 PM
farming? hmm, i thought this thread referred to agriculture.

i guess i need to brush up on my gamer's jargon.

anyway... never found anything of worth in the demo. just some basic, easy items..

evenson
06-17-2006, 12:25 AM
over 5000 killed and no epics :(

koll
06-18-2006, 06:21 PM
over 5000 killed and no epics :(
Talk about bad luck...lol

TBag
06-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Talk about bad luck...lol

I've killed ~300 and have had 4 epics, you must be really unlucky lol >.<