PDA

View Full Version : Assassin question

One
08-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Hi. This is my first post here - i just registered. Im a long Diablo fan like most of you here and I really enjoy Titan Quest. I have an Assassin and I am around lvl 30 and I think my build will be somethink like that;

http://www.titancalc.com/TitanCalc.asp?mastery=Assassin&master1=6&master2=3&m1=32-8-6-7-0-0-8-0-1-12-0-0-12-0-12-8-8-0-8-0-0-0&m2=32-6-1-0-6-6-0-10-6-0-0-1-6-0-0-0-8-0-6-0-0-0

Do I need Throwing knives that much in Epic/Legendary cuz for now its like a walk in a park
Any thoughts for my build and the Knives question? Thanks

kuchel
08-10-2006, 11:49 AM
There's alot of great posts on Assassin builds. You'll probably find more threads dedicated to it in the Rogue mastery section.
Keep in mind, people rarely ever reach level 65. In practicality, you want to a character that is at 90% of its potential at around level 50-55.
I see that you have tried to max out your offensive power as much as possible, but a build like that will get you killed very quickly. Normal difficulty is a breeze, and towards the end of Epic and then in Legendary is when it starts to become apparent how easily characters can die without sufficient defensive measures.

To answer your question directly, yes you need level 1 Throwing Knife with maxed Flurry. Also, you would need Battle Standard with Triumph, and maxed Ancestral Horn. There's a lot more to say concerning the build you've picked, but hey, many people (including myself) have contributed on the Assassin... and to save us all from repeating ourselves just check the Rogue mastery section of the forum. You can't miss the Assassin threads.