PDA

View Full Version : Made it to Delphi on my Paladin, Skills help!

Crescent_Hawk
08-01-2006, 08:19 PM
Heya everyone, I finally made it to Delphi.:rockon: My Paladin is at 14th level. I think I need some help in re-allocating my skill points. Here's what I have so far:

Health: 350
Energy: 300
Str.: 114
Int.: 58
Dex.: 82

Defense: 2
Battle Awareness 3
Batter 3
Armor Handling 2

Storm: 11
Ice Shard 5
Velocity 1

Storm Nimbus 10
H. of Frost 6

What should I change, I want to hit harder and be able to take a hit better.

Xander Mageslayer
08-01-2006, 08:45 PM
Well I only have one Pally so I won't claim to be an expert, but he is in Epic Greece at lvl 34 with 0 deaths. Personally, I started upping my defense skills first and then the storm ones. Try to get the automatic shield skills as soon as possible because they definitely decrease the damage you take, plus increase the damage you do. The skill that increases your chance to block is also very nice.

Not sure of exact numbers since I am at work, but at lvl 34 I have 32 points in defense. All shield procs maxed. One point in batter, its upgrade, shield charge, its upgrade, and colossus. One point in battle awareness and I am presently increasing its upgrades. One point in adrenaline, also increasing the upgrades.

As for storm I only have 15 points in it and the only skills I have taken are 10 points in nimbus and 6 in the frost upgrade.

Of course I am playing a melee oriented Pally so just my 2 cents... Good luck!

Zeon
08-01-2006, 10:45 PM
At normal difficulty and especially in greece u dont need skills that bad you can rely on equipment...take your masteries to at least 16 level first before you start allocating skills..that should give you health, dex strengthm int etc etc...
saying this because you have 350 health at 14 level, which means ofcourse you ll have a hard time...you are one hit....boost your masteries first..

Crescent_Hawk
08-02-2006, 03:07 PM
Just hit level 15 and haven't re-allocated my points yet. My health with equipment is ~800 so I'm not being one-hitted. Just looking for a way to optimize my character. Any other suggestions?

TheMessy
08-03-2006, 12:02 AM
No need to optimize him yet, just keep playing...boost your masteries to get the +hp/str/etc...