shantar
07-19-2006, 07:10 AM
this quest told me to look for a staf of knufu ( i hope so) in some sarcophagy
I find one sarcophagy but it wasn't anything in it

ydejin
07-19-2006, 07:17 AM
this quest told me to look for a staf of knufu ( i hope so) in some sarcophagy
I find one sarcophagy but it wasn't anything in it

There are three chambers in the Great Pyramid. When you reach the main level, you can proceed, left, go straight, or go right. Each of the three chambers is a bit hard to see, since the doors are flush with the walls, but there are three doors leading out of the main level. The left chamber is empty. If I recall correctly, the middle chamber has the Pharoh's sarcophagous. As near as I can tell that sarcophagous has nothing in it, except a fairly high level poison gas. The right chamber has Khufu's sarcophagous in it. That's the one you want. There are some standard monsters in the chamber. After you open up the sarcophagous, you should find the staff of Khufu. One of the three times I did it, I couldn't access the staff after I opened the sarcophagous, but when I tried to leave the chamber, the guardians showed up (I won't spoil who they are, but they don't appear until the sarcophagous is opened). After I defeated them, then I was able to take the staff. I could have sworn the other two times, I opened the sarcophagous, the staff fell out and then the guardians weren't triggered until I picked it up, but it's been a while so perhaps I'm misremembering. Anyway, don't be shocked if you can't pickup the staff until trying to leave and triggering the guardians.

shantar
07-19-2006, 08:36 AM
thank you this info is very useful