PDA

View Full Version : noobish questions:)

eternal
07-16-2006, 07:12 AM
im sorry if these questions are already asked but couldnt find them so it here goes:
first, i got an item that grants me energy shield so i equip it and try to put the skill in one of the hotkeys like other skills but i can't seem to find it, so i would like to know how to use itemskills:)
and second, elemental damage, where does it consists of? lightning and cold? fire maybe? the word elemental could mean all of those right?
and last but not least, the specifics of heat shield tells us this: 112 Damage Absorption, Protects Against: Fire, 45 Energy Cost, 15% Damage Resistance, now i wonder if the 15% damage resistance is based on fire or on all incoming damage...

thanks for answers in advance

Bubble181
07-16-2006, 01:50 PM
> Does it say "Grants skill" or just "+1 to skill"? If it's just +1, you need to already have points in it. If it says "grants skill", it should show up just like regular skills.
> Elemental damage, depends. "Elemental Resistance" or items giving you "+x% Elemental Damage" improve Fire, Ice and Lightning damage, or decrease damage taken from all three of those. On the other hand, you have "Elemental Resistance" and a few items give +x elemental damage", as wel as a few enemies doingtihs. It's a specific, seperate type of magical damage. Pretty rare though.
> I'm not entirely sure, but i think it's only fire damage.

Negerove
07-16-2006, 05:12 PM
i would say that it totally protescts you from fire, + you get 15% resistance to all damages.