PDA

View Full Version : item modifyers

El-Kabong
05-25-2006, 01:55 AM
As in D2 and Sacred there are added modifyers to items such as
% to Health Regen
% Energy Regen

Which is great but I am wondering what are all the different one's will be there in the full version...can someone post a list?

BTW anyone know what the heck this one does
% Skill Disruption Protection

Is it to prevent an enemy from stop me using a said skill or is it vise versa meaning I can get chance to interupt their certain skill?

ToiMoi
05-25-2006, 11:32 AM
i believe you're dead on with that desciption of the skill. seems like it anyway. :p

Roland
05-25-2006, 04:51 PM
As in D2 and Sacred there are added modifyers to items such as
% to Health Regen
% Energy Regen

Which is great but I am wondering what are all the different one's will be there in the full version...can someone post a list?

Is it to prevent an enemy from stop me using a said skill or is it vise versa meaning I can get chance to interupt their certain skill?

If TES: Oblivion had this kind of a loot table I'd still be playing, instead I'm playing Sacred:Gold (UK) for the 1st time and enjoying it quite a bit ;)

.................................................. ........................

/stands up and addresses the group. "Hi my name is Roland, and I'm a loot addict."

"We love you Roland"

/nods head and sits down .

.................................................. ........................

Been on the H&S wagon for a while...glad I found my way back home lol

Regards,

Gorkk
05-27-2006, 11:29 AM

You've got the description right. Some skills have the effect of preventing the ennemy from using their own skill for a few seconds. Such protection bonus gives you resistance to that effect (as the monsters can have access to the skills players have access to).