PDA

View Full Version : Fake PVP skills

Somewhat49
02-21-2012, 01:05 PM
I've seen people using fake pvp skills (meaning that they are skills that kill other players even though it is not set for pvp and in normal game) and I was curious as to how they make those items and skills to kill other players.

bonobo4
02-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Some form of hacking. ;)

They are obviously not gained legitimately. From experience, unless with friends stick to single player. :)

Somewhat49
02-21-2012, 01:22 PM
@bonobo4
Yes I relized that they weren't gained legitametly and I was curious as to how they achieved getting them into the game and using them agianst other players since that is not what titan quest orginaly intended.

ASYLUM101
02-21-2012, 02:22 PM
If you are playing PVP mode -

you are playing on a custom map.

I really hope that speaks for itself.

Somewhat49
02-21-2012, 03:53 PM
If you are playing PVP mode -

you are playing on a custom map.

I really hope that speaks for itself.

Yes, but if they can hit you and its impossible for you to hit them, you are in a normal game with hackers using items that I want to learn how to make.

Violos
02-21-2012, 04:13 PM
Yes, but if they can hit you and its impossible for you to hit them, you are in a normal game with hackers using items that I want to learn how to make.

I don't think anyone here is going to help you bring even more cheats to the servers, especially if their purpose is to grief other players.

Somewhat49
02-21-2012, 06:33 PM
I don't think anyone here is going to help you bring even more cheats to the servers, especially if their purpose is to grief other players.
I could see your point and I was just always annoyed at the fact that I'm completly defenceles to them.