PDA

View Full Version : has a titan calc been made to take in consideration + skill items?

Nightmare14
02-07-2012, 08:21 PM
does anyone know if a titan calc been made to take in consideration + skill items or if someone is in the process of making one, ive been seeing posts here and there of people talking biut it but im woundering if there is one or one in the prpcess of being made?

Darklightr
02-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Well, I haven't even considered it. Though the fact is it wouldn't matter: +skill items only give 1, 2 or 3 extra levels, and at that point you don't really need to put that into a titancalc build, do you? Just, if you're not lazy (unlike myself) do the math. Get a +1 to [skill] piece of whatever (ring, greaves, whatever it may be) and see how much it further increases said skill

essjayehm
02-08-2012, 12:48 AM
But it would be nice to see what the bonuses are for the levels above the listed maximum. Sometimes deciding to max a skill or leave it at 1 point (effectively planning for a level 5 skill, or an ultimate-level skill) can be tricky if you don't know what the ultimate bonus is. For a newbie like me, anyway.

Nightmare14
02-08-2012, 12:48 AM
yeah i know that im not meaning it for working it ot purposes im asking bout it for when people want to post builds and they are using +skill items having a titan calc like that would make it easier for people reading the build and make it understandable why theres less points in certain skills because they boosted by items

Darklightr
02-08-2012, 09:50 AM
To answer your question bluntly: No, it isn't built for +skills items

Nightmare14
02-09-2012, 06:55 AM
damn