View Full Version : Hade's treasure's last empusa and spell breake/shock synergy questions
11-12-2011, 12:00 PM
1. That boss has a nasty aoe attack that drains energy and health. Is this skill available players and what resists work against it.
2. The mentioned synergy any good?
11-12-2011, 12:08 PM
1. It's not available to players. Life leech and energy leech resistance work against it, as does +% Less Damage from Demons.
2. You tell me how good it is (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsFUUcuYLOI).
11-12-2011, 12:18 PM
11-12-2011, 12:39 PM
yeah, that attack sux, it's the same one Soul Carvers use yes? tends to wipe out pets and can be very painful for the PC as well.
11-12-2011, 06:23 PM
1.Yeah that attack is really painful. Same as the Soul Carvers but on steroids. Just buy a Ritual amulet from the shops and socket it with DemonsBlood. It will solve your problems a bit.
2. Spellshock also insta-kills on trash monsters that has massive mana pools and usually one-hits bosses (maybe with -resistance skills debuffing) or near death such as the DragonLiche from Irma's video, Bandari, Typhon, Charon etc etc..
A very staple skill for any Storm player
11-12-2011, 06:51 PM
Usually, Magical and Demonic creatures are extremely susceptible to spellbreaker. Try it on empusas, djinns and sprites, watch how they die instantly.
11-12-2011, 06:52 PM
Very importantly, SB/SS usually kills Dragonian mages in one shot, especially if Squall is cast first. It's a good way to kill them before they have a chance to cast their orange reflect aura of doom. It's also pretty good for nuking those annoying red skellies that spawn in the Obsidian Halls.
Although it takes a few casts in Legendary, it utterly nukes the Gray Sisters in Epic. Two casts tops. Manti and Talos go down very quickly to it too. As do Empusae. Squall & SB/SS usually = dead Empusa mobs.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.