PDA

View Full Version : Recommended classes?

Darklightr
09-13-2011, 02:53 PM
I want to try out something new (I've done pretty much everything, but with the help of certain... programs to... enhance my fighting ability)

I'm finally playing the way TQ was meant to be, but I'm having a tough time choosing what my character with specialized in.

I know that: Earth and Defense give great survivability and quick damage AOE output.
:Hunter has great ranged and peircing damage
:Nature is just cool, what with the pets
:Spirit has some great life stealing skills and pets
:Warfare if amazing at quickly killing mobs
:Storm has great magical damage (As does Earth)

I have never really played Rogue, so I'm pushing towards that, but I like to be able to:

-deals lots of damage in the shortest amount of time
-be able to take TONS of punishment
-Kill Typhon as quickly as possible
-run fast (I don't know much about the items in TQ, so help here would be greatly appreciated)
-look cool :)

Any help would be much obliged

Thanks in advance, Dark

ASYLUM101
09-13-2011, 03:09 PM
Rogue + Defense.

You are hard as hell to kill because of defense skills, and rogue skills enforce using a spear or sword, and make you do TONS of damage.

Rogue + Nature.

You are pretty durable because of the Heart of Oak skill, have multiple pets (end game, 3 wolves and 3 traps) to protect you and help kill, you have one of the strongest debuffs in the game (plague), and you have a single target nuke (lethal strike). Very fun.

Rogue + Spirit

Spam poisonous ternions, everyone is dazed. Have fun not getting hit.

Darklightr
09-13-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok so which I'm going to start 3 toons, all using these three different classes, but what do I take first? Rogue for damage? or others?

ASYLUM101
09-13-2011, 04:52 PM
Up to you, doesn't really matter.

Plutonium
09-27-2011, 01:38 PM
with rogue+ defense or nature, I would play rogue first, because defense and nature are relatively slow starters, beside that the poison damage from rogue is pretty powerful in the first two acts. With rogue+spirit I probably would go spirit first to get ternion running