03-17-2011, 05:12 AM
1.Titan Quest Immortal Throne
2.Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction
4.Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic
6.Fable The Lost Chapters
7.Neverwinter Nights 2
8.Dungeon Siege 2 with Broken World expansion
Phantasy_snot and Satyr Bane
1. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne
2. Spore Galactic Adventure
3. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
5. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass
7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
8. Mount & Blade
9. Overlord II
10. Spellforce Platinum Edition
3 days. Vote.
03-17-2011, 05:17 AM
1.Ok so what more to say about the game that has unique atmosphere , tons of classes and mythical monsters .... A hack and slashing kickass game .
2.So even tho I am not a big fan of Blizzard lately , Diablo 2 will remain one of my favourite games which I will play over and over and over again . I am even playing it now .
3.Torchlight . Fate was the first game of that kind when you go deeper and deeper into the dungeon to gain items and exp . While Torchlight only made it more beautiful with some new content , Fate was the starter of the genre . But I choose Torchlight for those " new content " .
4.Now we getting serious . KoTOR was and still is one of the best Star Wars games in my opinion . The combat , items , planets , quests they all make this game unique in every aspect , but with some borrowed stuff from other games . All in all , like Diablo 2 , forever a good , make it great , game .
5.So what more can you get from a game in which you play a long haired dude with scar on his face that kicks demons ars . And next to all that he still has time to have sex with beautiful woman . Seriously a game that has so much to offer with its compeling story and great atmosphere .
6.Fable was one of those RPG's that really went all the way in making as much modifications as you can on your character , for the time when it was released of course . Getting married , applying tattoos , great emotion options , mixed with great story and good or bad side choosing is what made this game so freaking great .
7.Well nothing smart to say here . One of the best rpgs I ever encountered . Lame-ish story but great overall.
8.Dungeon Siege 2 . Those who haven't played it can't really judge it , since I saw many people spitting all over it without even trying to play it . As Diablo I played this game from the first game and its expansion . DS2 was even more interesting , with great combat , lots of difficult monsters and kinda unique boss fights .
9.No comment for this game . If you dont know why is it on the list then you do not deserve to play another RPG ever .
10.Wow this game was a hilariously funny . Yes it can actually get that much funny . The quests , the story , the item names , and of course the dialogs is what made this game a masterpiece . Sorry Laurrrr but I had to put it on my list too .
Phantasy and Satyr Bane
1. Titan Quest: Immortal Throne What do I have to say? A great Hack&slash, with 45 classes
2. Spore Galactic Adventures Some might argue this isnt an rpg, but IMO a majority of the expansion is RPG. You have experience points, Upgradable gear/skills, and 10 ‘classes’ for each archetype. In adventures it is very much role-playing, there is combat and diplomacy.
3. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks I like this game. A great sequel with completely new items for link to use(my favorite being the bull whip) and good graphics. Lots of items and stuff to collect and part changes on the train. The Zelda and link working together is cool and allows for some unusual stragies. A lot of the stuff doesn’t really make sense though (example train with a cannon) but who needs realism?
4. Spore Once again, some might argue this isnt an RPG, but a lot of it is. Creature stage, while not having classes, has upgradable skills and a customizable avatar. Also, space stage is very role-playing, as you maintain a spaceship, earning ‘badge points’ and buying upgrades, while engaging in space ship combat, and performing missions, while trying to seek out the galactic core, and confronting a major antagonist, the Grox
5. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hour Glass A good game with the graphic style of wind walker (cartoon link). Lots of collectible items like spirit tracks and the customizable boat was nice. Very like spirit tracks but different setting and plot. The sort of timed dungeons add a nice twist, you don’t die immediately but will gradually.
6. Torchlight Good game with good graphics. While there are only 3 classes, they are fun to play and completely unique and all fairly strong. The pet system is entertaining as you watch a cat mutate into various creatures by eating fish, plus you don’t have to go to the store every 5 minutes to sell your items.
7. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic A great game, a nice plot and good graphics and combat system. Only a few classes and feat and skill choices though, but has some optional mini-games to earn money and stuff like that.
8. Mount & Blade A great game with good graphics, though tricky to play when first starting. But once you get the hang of it, it is an awesome game.
9. Overlord II Very fun. A castle and minions to do your work is pretty awesome. Plus most games don’t have an evil option so it is fairly unique in that sense.
10. Spellforce Platinum Edition: a great game, good graphics and lots of class options. The strategy aspects of the game are fun and with the expansions, there are lots of campaigns to go through.
03-18-2011, 06:49 AM
And again people are voting for themselves ..... Oh well
03-18-2011, 08:33 PM
well, dont worry. Satyrbane witheld his vote in this one, so we wouldnt have an unfair advantage
03-18-2011, 11:27 PM
And again people are voting for themselves ..... Oh well
since there is no rule against it, the only reason to not vote for yourself would be low self-esteem. :D
03-19-2011, 05:21 AM
Or actually trying to be fair in this "competition" .
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.